Jamie Lynn allegedly caught using the n word.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

There is currently no concrete evidence regarding this claim. Take with a grain of salt.

I will NOT tolerate racism in any form or capacity. Nor do I like Jamie Lynn. I believe Columbus Short’s account regarding Britney’s dad being racist and saying a racial slur, 100%.

What is the source of these texts? Where did they come from? Have they been confirmed?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I will NOT tolerate racism in any form or capacity. Nor do I like Jamie Lynn. I believe Columbus Short’s account regarding Britney’s dad being racist and saying a racial slur, 100%.

What is the source of these texts? Where did they come from? Have they been confirmed?

Osama

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Using the N word doesn’t make someone racist. Racist is thinking your own race is superior or better. Using the N word means you are insensitive to they way it may make other feel. That just makes you an *******, not racist. Furthermore, the fact that people who it doesn’t affect can make them such an alarmist and upset means you don’t have any friend groups with people who are “allowed” to say it. Or you just live in a place where hearing it isn’t common period. That still doesn’t make it okay. 

let me be clear, when it’s used (wrongly by those not entitled) in a friendly situation. Obviously using it against someone is racist. Again, it is never okay to say regardless. 

37 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Many people do it. 
it’s not in any way okay. 
but many, many people use that word. They just don’t do it in front of you. 

Cool, I would love to expose all of them tbh. “It’s a southern thing he didn’t mean it” - such trash

And sorry, it does make you racist to use that word, 100%.  It has violent racial connotations behind it and by choosing to use it you are engaging in racist behaviour. Full stop. 

8 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Using the N word doesn’t make someone racist. Racist is thinking your own race is superior or better. Using the N word means you are insensitive to they way it may make other feel. That just makes you an *******, not racist. Furthermore, the fact that people who it doesn’t affect can make them such an alarmist and upset means you don’t have any friend groups with people who are “allowed” to say it. Or you just live in a place where hearing it isn’t common period. That still doesn’t make it okay. 

Using that word perpetuates racism. I’m not going to tell black people what they can say or reclaim - as a white person it’s not my business. But I will not tolerate Jamie using it or Jamie Lynn excusing it, if this is all indeed real.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why do all of these private text messages keep popping up?

Who apart from Sam Lutfi leaks this stuff? 

As hideous as the message is...I hate that people's private messages are being posted. It's a major invasion of privacy.

Nothing is being leaked. Sam is fabricating messages.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Using an N word is racism. What the eff are you on about.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Soso said:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Context is important. Especially the parts where I said it is never okay to use. Please don’t delete part of my quote next time. You clearly aren’t surrounded by people of color to be so offended by general, non racist use of the word. (Even though it’s never okay to say). 

I guarantee you over half of the alarmists on this forum have used it at least once in their life (even though it’s never okay to say). 

9 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Right? WTF. I’m truly puzzled by some of the comments in this thread. That word seriously hurts people and perpetuates a terrible cycle.

Idgi *** that user hadn't been banned already. No wonder ppl call us most racist stan base after Monsters.