Jamie Lynn allegedly caught using the n word.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

There is currently no concrete evidence regarding this claim. Take with a grain of salt.

:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh::beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh::beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh::beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

why am I not surprised AT ALL?

I know it’s Britney’s day and we shouldn’t focus on her flop sister, but hey, just in case the snake decides to post a story today covering her leprechauns faces and wishing Britney good luck.. You already know you.cannot.trust.her. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

Many people do it. 
it’s not in any way okay. 
but many, many people use that word. They just don’t do it in front of you. 

The fact that she is justifying her using that word.... :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Yeah it’s a southern thing... just like slavery was. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Haha 1
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I'm not even saying she's not a racist or that her father isn't, but is she really that stupid to the point of making that comment when there is so much scrutiny over her and her family? Where are the receipt for this? Anyone could come up with this tbh. Yall need to stop believing everything you read.

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't like her but where is any real evidence she said this?

These are obviously old texts from old phones from the mid 00’. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I personally trust Hiatus, they are not ill intentioned . 

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I was prepared to say “oh she was only quoting her dad, I can forgive it”. But she added that “it’s a southern thing, he didn’t mean it” at the end

Same! I didn't even realize that until I read your comment. I wish we could verify if they were real. I dont think we should attack her since anyone can make a text thread BUT if it is true I have no words. It is most certainly not a southern thing. Yes people say it but when white people say it they say it for one reason only and we all know what that is.

• Like 5

We really need to be more careful with what is being posted as "fact". There's literally nothing to confirm this message is real or that it came from her. 

Leaks are likely to be coming from Sam Lutfi and given his reputation, and multiple restraining orders by multiple people, no-one should be trusting of anything he says or any leaks that come from him. 

I wish we'd stop giving this man attention. Each and every time he does more damage than good, and when Britney is free she needs to keep this man out of her life. 

• Like 8