Britney dances to Billie Eilish's "Bad Guy" (VIDEO)

8 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

I think some of it is the movement, but some of it is the really bad editing.

also it’s not a performance, she is dancing how she feels in the moment. I think she’s better at actual choreography but I really don’t think that’s what these dances are about for her. She just wants to move her body and not think about her crazy life.

I get that. I was also kind of referring to her doing her own choreography for the Vegas show that never happened. And also, her own Mannequin choreography during the Circus Tour, which was...well, you know. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

52 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Am I the only one that is not fond of her spastic dance moves??? And kind of think she has no business choreographing her performances? 

god I’m going to get chewed for this

Avoid The Office GIF

dancing for fun might be one of the only freedoms and way of expressing herself that she has right now, and you're going to criticize the way she does it? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 4
Just now, Urbanney said:

dancing for fun might be one of the only freedoms and way of expressing herself that she has right now, and you're going to criticize the way she does it? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

She can dance all she wants, and Im happy she is happy doing it so. Doesn't mean I can't say I don't like the style of dancing she does in these instagram videos. That is all. 

• Love 1

I love her facial expressions that shes serving. When she was saying how great she is during her clurt performance, I was like please lord tell me judge penny is not watching her instagram. Like sorry miss britney but I cant rule on your case today I was watching your dance videos and I am still vertigo. 

The lyrics of this song are so telling:

White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleepin', you're on your tippy toes
Creepin' around like no one knows
Think you're so criminal
Bruises on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical
So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh
I'm the bad guy
I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
Own me, I'll let you play the role
I'll be your animal
My mommy likes to sing along with me
But she won't sing this song
If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know
So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Source: LyricFind

HEAR ME OUT , she looks great , dance moves arw fluid , she seems CONNECTED and "somewhere else" . Is this a new video? She doesn't look "medicated" at all. 

Im loving everything about this video. She just seems like the old Britney and is having fun. Idc what anyone says . Just look at her eyes and notice how fluid she is. 

56 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

If I recall correctly, she uploaded another video of her dancing to this back in 2019 (as that is what made me of a fan of the song) 

With a snake! It was posted when she was back from the facility