Paris Hilton: “Get in the car loser, we’re going to COURT to free Britney!”

I love her supporting Britney but I hate that she is referencing an ICONIC Lindsay Lohan movie when Paris has always been so mean to her. Even from like 2 years ago and Lindsay hasn't said anything about Paris in almost a decade. Lindsay is no saint but it's obvious she's worked really hard to get clean and stay on a good path. 

tenor.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

And , what can they do exactly ??? Im sorry Im Not trying to be negative or anything but how in hell is this gonna help?

maybe get her a lawyer, pay for it since she only has a monthly allowance.. not sure.. but whatever help she can get it's a welcomed one..

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Madonna Paris miley and Mariah are reportedly going to use their money to have an influence and help her in the court. 
Money talks in America I bet they can do something when Madonna defo has more influence than a lot of things being worth over a billion and all. Defo knows people.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Eilishm said:

I feel like they are just saying this stuff for attention as its something current in the news right now or that madonna would be expected to comment when they had worked together

Maybe. But on the other hand, look at how angry some of us were on certain celebrities not speaking out. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Eilishm said:

I feel like they are just saying this stuff for attention as its something current in the news right now or that madonna would be expected to comment when they had worked together

Same. I hope it’s not all for show! I’ve yet to see a reputable source claim the girls are working to free Britney, they haven’t even said it themselves 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i seriously hope madonna and other celebs are trying to use their influence in hollywood to help her. it would be groundbreaking and such a genuine move. but i'm afraid it's just tweets and instagram stories.