Paris Hilton: “Get in the car loser, we’re going to COURT to free Britney!”

10 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I love her supporting Britney but I hate that she is referencing an ICONIC Lindsay Lohan movie when Paris has always been so mean to her. Even from like 2 years ago and Lindsay hasn't said anything about Paris in almost a decade. Lindsay is no saint but it's obvious she's worked really hard to get clean and stay on a good path. 

tenor.gif

The delusion. Lindsay is still an uninsurable drunk toxic f*c.k-up. Allegedly.

Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leakes Rhoa - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

15 hours ago, Eilishm said:

I feel like they are just saying this stuff for attention as its something current in the news right now or that madonna would be expected to comment when they had worked together

Yeah I thought the same , the movement is IN right now which is a good thing because it's more awareness to Britney's situation . But of course it would be even better if they really did something, like an event of artists , it would be even more helpful .....

16 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i seriously hope madonna and other celebs are trying to use their influence in hollywood to help her. it would be groundbreaking and such a genuine move. but i'm afraid it's just tweets and instagram stories.

I mean, Cher was literally shocked because her “over the top tweets didn’t do anything” :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1

I actually don't know how much celebrity money could help here, I don't think much at all. It's a narrow legal case. 

Their largest impact is in the court of public opinion which leads, let's be real, to fans directly harassing the people enmeshed in the c-ship which leads to them quitting and moves the needle ever closer to Britney's freedom.

• Like 1
On 7/9/2021 at 6:49 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I love her supporting Britney but I hate that she is referencing an ICONIC Lindsay Lohan movie when Paris has always been so mean to her. Even from like 2 years ago and Lindsay hasn't said anything about Paris in almost a decade. Lindsay is no saint but it's obvious she's worked really hard to get clean and stay on a good path. 

tenor.gif

Lindsay looks stunning in this gif!!

• Love 1
On 7/9/2021 at 4:51 PM, JustWendy said:

The delusion. Lindsay is still an uninsurable drunk toxic f*c.k-up. Allegedly.

Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leakes Rhoa - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Girl just shut the **** up. You'd think being in a Britney forum of all places, users would be a bit more kind and sympathetic towards someone who has battled addiction and mental health struggles for pretty much her entire adult life - problems that she developed after she literally started working as a child in the public eye to provide for her whole family. And she's actually booked by Netflix right now.

Anyway, it's no secret I've never liked Parasite, I just don't believe and will never feed attention to such a phony, contrived and disingenuous person, she's literally gotta be one of the least genuine celebrities like ever. I do hope I'm proven wrong and when *prayer circle* Britney is free we learn she indeed credits Paris as a friend and confidant as we've been led to believe but I highly doubt it.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Girl just shut the **** up. You'd think being in a Britney forum of all places, users would be a bit more kind and sympathetic towards someone who has battled addiction and mental health struggles for pretty much her entire adult life - problems that she developed after she literally started working as a child in the public eye to provide for her whole family. And she's actually booked by Netflix right now.

Anyway, it's no secret I've never liked Parasite, I just don't believe and will never feed attention to such a phony, contrived and disingenuous person, she's literally gotta be one of the least genuine celebrities like ever. I do hope I'm proven wrong and when *prayer circle* Britney is free we learn she indeed credits Paris as a friend and confidant as we've been led to believe but I highly doubt it.

That's the thing, I mostly agree wirh everything you just said. It was very well put. Except for the Lindsay part.

She has had way too many chances and she keeps screwing up. You'd think after that MTV reality show she'd become insurable again and attractive to Hollywood producers, as in, talented and professional. But no.

She's still a mess. I'm not making fun of that. I'm just stating facts.

Yes, people are free to praise her peak work. Mean Girls was iconic. But please... Britney and Lindsay are NOT the same.

And they'll never be. https://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nene-face-04.gif

#FreeBritney

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

That's the thing, I mostly agree wirh everything you just said. It was very well put. Except for the Lindsay part.

She has had way too many chances and she keeps screwing up. You'd think after that MTV reality show she'd become insurable again and attractive to Hollywood producers, as in, talented and professional. But no.

She's still a mess. I'm not making fun of that. I'm just stating facts.

Yes, people are free to praise her peak work. Mean Girls was iconic. But please... Britney and Lindsay are NOT the same.

And they'll never be. https://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nene-face-04.gif

#FreeBritney

She was clearly incoherent, and most likely intoxicated in that video, which is already 3 years old by the way, so OF COURSE you would bring that up (and her past in general) to use against her... and when I just mentioned her addiction and mental health struggles. Hell why don't you become a manager and lawyer too?

I assume you probably also think they should've put her in a conservatorship a decade ago so she would've avoided "acting out" exactly like that situation exemplifies, huh? So she could've been locked up, kept looking pretty and making movies to make everyone else money and the public happy right?

Seriously, do everyone a favor and shut the hell up.

7 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

She was clearly incoherent and most likely intoxicated in that video, which is already 3 years old by the way, so, OF COURSE you would bring that up (and her past in general) to use against her... and when I just mentioned her addiction and mental health struggles.

I guess you probably also think Lou should've put her in a conservatorship a decade ago so she wouldn't avoided "acting out" precisely like that situation? So she could've kept looking pretty and making movies for you right?

Seriously, do everyone a favor and shut the hell up.

No, because even a drunk f-ckup like Lindsay Lohan has rights.

So does Britney and hers were taken away.

And I don't give a damn about Linday Lohan's career or looks, but you clearly do. Still.

Lindsay Lohan is NOT like Britney Spears. Lindsay Lohan has freedom and she has chosen ALL THESE YEARS to remain a drunk hustling mess in Dubai. Now, why don't YOU sthu.  https://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nene-face-04.gif

btw stop trying to equate Lindsay with Britney, or make Lindsay's comeback happen..

Its Not Going To Happen GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

No, because even a drunk f-ckup like Lindsay Lohan has rights.

So does Britney and hers were taken away.

And I don't give a damn about Linday Lohan's career or looks, but you clearly do. Still.

Lindsay Lohan is NOT like Britney Spears. Lindsay Lohan has freedom and she has chosen ALL THESE YEARS to remain a drunk hustling in Dubai mess. Now, why don't YOU sthu.  https://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/nene-face-04.gif

You don't give a damn about Lindsay Lohan? You sure seemed to give a damn about trashing her for absolutely no reason though?

This thread wasn't even about Lindsay, someone only mentioned how Parasite was trash towards her (yet ANOTHER person that failed a very young Lindsay instead of helping/having her best interests at heart) and you literally went out of your way to point out what an "uninsurable drunk toxic f*c.k-up" she allegedly is with your dumb gifs...

Lindsay isn't Britney, that's the only thing you've been right about so far, and yet it's PRECISELY that type of vile mentality and behavior that helped put Britney in a conservatorship and has enabled team CON for over a whole DECADE to get away with it.

Addiction is a disease, recovery is ******* hard and looks different for everyone, Lindsay seems to be doing great as of late so why not focus on that? Lindsay has also been donating to charities such as Save the Children as recently as this year if you look that up instead of bringing up unnecessary negativity from the past; what have YOU done lately for others? Goodbye.

15 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

You don't give a damn about Lindsay Lohan? You sure seemed to give a damn about trashing her for absolutely no reason though?

For no reason? This is a Britney Spears forum. We're fighting for Britney's freedom. Not Lindsay Lohan's haggard looks or impossible comeback.\ or neverending addictions. We're commenting a post related to Britney's current legal battle that happens to involve Paris Hilton and her comments on the MATTER.

#FREEBRITNEY, stay on topic or gtfo, sweetie. Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club" Is Officially Happening

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

For no reason? This is a Britney Spears forum. We're fighting for Britney's freedom. Not Lindsay Lohan's haggard looks or impossible comeback.\ or neverending addictions. We're commenting a post related to Britney's current legal battle that happens to involve Paris Hilton and her comments on the MATTER.

#FREEBRITNEY, stay on topic or gtfo, sweetie. Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club" Is Officially Happening

And how exactly is trashing Lindsay supposed to be "fighting for Britney's freedom"? And now you're going after her looks too... df?

AGAIN: you were the one who decided to go OFF TOPIC by attacking Lindsay, and you're continuing to do so for NO REASON, so you're obviously the one who needs to be quiet already as I've been telling you since my first reply - what's not clicking?