BreatheHeavy story in the Irish Independent: "I'm so proud of Britney"

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: Thanks! 

Stream Coupure Électrique for clear skin. 

hahahahaha for real you're an iconic fan - i mean think about it, you're so much a fan that you have made a name for yourself; how iconic is that? we can only dream.

also, how powerful is britney that you can be famous for being a fan of her. iconiquè.

• Leader
54 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This isn't a competition.

The people choosing to use anonymous twitter handles are still doing the same work as those who have put their face out there.

Jordan, unfortunately, was an early target for targetting by Team Con, at a time when us fans really had no idea what was going on or what a conservatorship was. Since the Free Britney Movement as we know its' birth, Jordan has used his platform time and time again to share information, but ultimately, he doesn't have the legal know-how to dissect documents or understand the probate system. 

Both can exist for the same cause!

I agree! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This was published July 3rd 😅

Also loooove Picard!

Oh no. I have emailed them to ask if it's possible to get physical copy from that date. If it's possible I will let you know. 

• Love 1

It's impressive how Exhale has remained strong even in social media era where most forums died. I remember yeaaaaaars ago, Exhale was the only forum that was very vocal in being against the conservatorship - and when I say Exhale I mean Jordan, because the majority of exhalers were having meltdowns of their own and the forum was chaotic - but Jordan has always been an amazing community leader, even during the ups and downs. Not even Colon Demonwas able to bring him down. Iconic.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

cuffs.thumb.jpg.0efe389a2dc4ac88e5f30ee13b47a374.jpg

Ugh 

Yes! Remember this! Didn't you also have her in cuffs with tears? We wanted her free many years ago. Also remember when you took the site down and I was like 'Oh Nooo', but it was back up in no time :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: