Rank Britney’s albums in terms of her passion for each one

14 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

1. In the zone

2. Blackout ( Creative process not promotion lol) 

3. Britney 

4. Oops 

5. BOMT 

6. Circus 

7. GLory 

8. Femme Fatale 

9. Britney Jean 

7 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

1. In The Zone

2. Blackout

8. Femme Fatale

9. Britney Jean

^Those numbers are pretty much fact. 

I disagree on Blackout. Keri Hilson said:

The songs that we created [“Gimme More,” “Break the Ice,” “Perfect Lover,” “Outta This World”] were very much part of a time where we would get very little of Britney. She did not write on any of the songs that we did — we would create, and I would lay a demo while we awaited her arrival. I’m on the background of everything that we did, just because she wanted to focus on her delivery and her lead vocal. When we played her my demo of “Break the Ice,” she didn’t want to do the back- ground. Honestly, I think she said some- thing like, “it sounds like me anyway.”

https://www.thefader.com/2017/09/27/britney-spears-blackout-interview-10-year-anniversary-2007

Though, Danja did say:

But throughout the whole process, she was very present, attentive, and interactive. She was one of the easiest people to get things done with — she would sit there and sing no matter how many times we had her do it over, and just get it done.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I disagree on Blackout. Keri Hilson said:

https://www.thefader.com/2017/09/27/britney-spears-blackout-interview-10-year-anniversary-2007

Though, Danja did say:

But she was the Executive producer and chose all the people she wanted to work with and what tracks made the cut. That says a lot. Kara Digordi or however you spell her name lol - said Britney was 8 months pregnant working like a pro. 

26 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I would like to believe Glory had her very involved. Are there quotes or articles we can point to where it looks true? 

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/

And, according to various reports from members in the audience including Noisey writer and PopCrush contributor Grace Medford, Britney publicly addressed what has become one of the most talked/thinkpieced-about subjects surrounding her since 2008 for the very first time: her conservatorship.

It happened while she was discussing the creative process behind her new album, Glory. 

"Okay, so I have this conservatorship. I've been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted [Glory] to be my baby and I've been really strategic about it," she told the host, according to Medford.

"She said she's getting control on things little by little," another audience member reports. Ross then, apparently, switched topics.

"She really looked like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan changed the subject cuz he couldnt talk about it," the audience member adds.

———————————
This article came out before the interview was released and the same audience members mentioned other things she talked about in the interview that were released (her not smoking w**d since 17), but this part about the conservatorship and Glory never got released. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/

And, according to various reports from members in the audience including Noisey writer and PopCrush contributor Grace Medford, Britney publicly addressed what has become one of the most talked/thinkpieced-about subjects surrounding her since 2008 for the very first time: her conservatorship.

It happened while she was discussing the creative process behind her new album, Glory. 

"Okay, so I have this conservatorship. I've been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted [Glory] to be my baby and I've been really strategic about it," she told the host, according to Medford.

"She said she's getting control on things little by little," another audience member reports. Ross then, apparently, switched topics.

"She really looked like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan changed the subject cuz he couldnt talk about it," the audience member adds.

———————————
This article came out before the interview was released and the same audience members mentioned other things she talked about in the interview that were released (her not smoking w**d since 17), but this part about the conservatorship and Glory never got released. 

I forgot about the content of this interview besides the portion where they stopped her talking about the conservatorship. Thanks

• Love 1