So The Scrapped Make Me Version was Larry’s idea (OPINION)

Ugh I love that video.. such a bummer the whole vision wasn’t able to come out because papa conservator axed it for the rated pg MV and the original album cover with Britney chained to the house was axed for a screenshot. You just have to know Britney didn’t want any of that to happen…

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I really do believe she didn't like the original 1. She also said she made them cut a lot of scenes in work B. And i think sharks in work B were her idea. Makes perfect sense.

Ofc it is hard to say how her opinion was heard then clearly she has a rights of a child...but it had to be her somehow

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Im starting to think that Brinti actually yelled "F-UC-K1NG AZZH0L3" at someone from her team (Larry, Adam, Daddy spears or someone else) and not at David Lachapelle who we always thought she was yelling at. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

David has had nothing but kind words towards her. Knowing how dice he is, if Britney would have said something as mean as that, he wouldnt support her the way he does. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Maybe she heard “your dad wants to shut down production” :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Yeah, I think the video could have really set a different tone for Glory. What a loss. 

I don't think the choreography was amazing in this video, but it sure was better than the live version.  

I was really excited for this when we saw a preview or something, is that what happened? We got a leak of the video before the second version? My memory - sorry today has been information overload

• Love 2

She is flawless in most of the scenes but the choreography is extremely tacky and i dont like the black leotard she wears in the dance shots :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
Why did she have to wear these ugly suits all the freaking time. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

They even made it looks like it was her idea to cancel it!!! Ofcourse Not , Dad + Larry ofcourse :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

so many things are getting together right now

Why not post your reasoning for this opinion on this topic ? You didn’t post anything to support this opinion ?

• Like 1

was it britney , larry or jamie’s idea? none of it makes sense 

why would larry scrap it if from a business perspective the video would’ve done way better cuz yk “controversy” which would’ve earned him more money his job is to earn money after all not torture britney 

britney seemed to be involved in the direction of it somehow or at least gave david ideas because of all the cage/trapped symbolism + wouldn’t she have known what she was in for beforehand? she’s done way racier things like the womanizer sauna scene for example so why would she freak out at a bunch of half naked male *********:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

i think jamie has to be the one who scrapped it then lied  and said it’s britney who didn’t want it 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Soso said:

She is flawless in most of the scenes but the choreography is extremely tacky and i dont like the black leotard she wears in the dance shots :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
Why did she have to wear these ugly suits all the freaking time. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

ok but the leopard thing she was wearing was FIRE

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Soso said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

but it’s La Perla lingerie! :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I feel it’s her dad that pulled the plug as she was acting inappropriate and I feel Britney really wanted to ham it up as form of rebellion. You can tell from the album she was feeling herself and comparing both videos, she looks more alive in David Lachappelle’s version. I’m sure Lou Taylor wanted to have Randee do it so she can take her agent percentage. 

I truly don’t believe Britney hated it. Like she said herself, she takes her work seriously so she would have to know what’s going especially since she will have to act in it. I thought it was very quirky and very much Britney’s style as y’all think about it, none of her videos make sense. She was proud of how David executed her Everytime video and praises his eye, plus she’s posed for him. 

I feel it’s another one of Jamie’s many  power trips as look how he just took over Britney’s womanizer concept completely disregarding the fact he just regurgitated his daughter’s concept with tiny modification and not reading his daughter’s deadpan stare :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 2