Little Mix & Anne-Marie re-create 'Bridesmaids' for "Kiss My (Uh-Oh)" music video!

Slayer

Not sure if this is available yet to people outside the UK? If not it's out Midnight your time!

Will tag you all when the video is out - time TBC.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Not sure if this is available yet to people outside the UK? If not it's out Midnight your time!

Will tag you all when the video is out - time TBC.

It's not out. But it didn't stop me from using a proxy site. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Look at me breaking rules left and right for Little Mix. I think I'm finally a bonfide Mixer. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 2

I feel like this was a wasted opportunity with this sample. The beat and sample was amazing! I wish it was just a Little Mix song with sassier lyrics.  Not a fan of this...:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I would've wanted a s3xy song about kissing their uh oh (coochies), instead of this eff you song. But I'm sure LM would get so much hate from Pierce Morgan for being overtly s3xual when they still have young fans.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I feel like this was a wasted opportunity with this sample. The beat and sample was amazing! I wish it was just a Little Mix song with sassier lyrics.  Not a fan of this...:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I would've wanted a s3xy song about kissing their uh oh (coochies), instead of this eff you song. But I'm sure LM would get so much hate from Pierce Morgan for being overtly s3xual when they still have young fans.

It's an Anne Marie song more than a Little Mix song, as it is for Anne's whole album campaign.

The video is out in 25 MINUTES!

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The song is an effin’ bop :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: I need to slap a bae while this on the background :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Style. said:

The song is an effin’ bop :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: I need to slap a bae while this on the background :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Glad you like it! I prefer Heartbreak Anthem but this is a nice bop for Anne's album!

The way they only filmed this 2 weeks ago and Leigh is literally supposed to give birth next month and Perrie not long afterwards!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor GlobalFriday Mood GIF by Paramount+The Loud House Dancing GIF by Nickelodeon

i LOVE IT

Its exactly what i needed! Love the song, and the visuals...im deceased gone, buried six feet under and resurrected all in one video :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block