Iggy Azalea reveals why she spoke up about Britney's dad

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's really unfair because they're coming with whatever "evidence" they'll use as proof, but they won't let Britney bring the testimony of people that could confirm her claims 

Its sickening. The probate court is just that unfavorable to the conservatee and by Farrow’s words, ripe for abuse, and also corruption. That’s why I think Britney’s case must be elevated at a higher authority like the Supreme Court because her constitutional rights has clearly been taken away. Its so frustrating tbh :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hugo said:

Its sickening. The probate court is just that unfavorable to the conservatee and by Farrow’s words, ripe for abuse, and also corruption. That’s why I think Britney’s case must be elevated at a higher authority like the Supreme Court because her constitutional rights has clearly been taken away. Its so frustrating tbh :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

our only hope is Penny having a bit of common sense, and just ending the conservatorship if Britney requests it. At this point, it's irrelevant whether Britney's claims are true, or accurate or not. Even if there were no claims, just the fact that she wants out, when it's supposedly a "voluntary conservatorship" should be enough to put an end on it. 

Her claims would have to be revised later if she decides to sue, because it's not like this judge can punish them now even if the claims turn out true, well, I don't think it works that way, there needs to be a separate lawsuit for all the issues Britney listed, I believe. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

She’s a brave soul :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

I wish more celebs would speak up, I’m really disappointed by Nicki tho... 

my man, the hardcore Nicki stan is pissed off as well. He called her a nobody and a flop the other day and I was shooketh :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: he’s a diehard Britney stan so it hurt him too. I was like if only Style knew :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I wonder what Exhale would be like if he were on here :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

my man, the hardcore Nicki stan is pissed off as well. He called her a nobody and a flop the other day and I was shooketh :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: he’s a diehard Britney stan so it hurt him too. I was like if only Style knew :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I wonder what Exhale would be like if he were on here :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I’m disappointed as well and I totally understand his way of addressing this. Britney was the first major pop legend who gave Nicki Minaj a STAGE for a pop audience exposure and she can’t even address the #FreeBritney movement? I really am NOT in the mood for her album right now or whatever she’s about to announce, too.

I wonder what’s up with her not saying a thing, because she always shouted out Britney on her songs?!! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 3

After hearing Britney directly herself state that she does not want this to be a hush-hush family secret to protect the people abusing her and controlling her....more people need to speak out.

I am so sick of 'protecting her privacy' narrative (looking at you Jamie Lynn and also the c-ship lawyers sealing all her documents etc) .... it's clearly NOT to protect Britney, it's to protect the people in power over her. 

If her peers can speak out, do it. Don't hide behind any excuse. Britney wants the truth out there. 

YOU GO IGGY

• Love 3

That's it!

Everyone is easy to shout out " I love Britney, she is such an inspiration "

But keep they head low and look the other way once she actually need people to stand by her side.

Look, may be her "daddy" can scare and silence some with money, but guess what he is running out of them. Britney stopped earning them