Iggy Azalea reveals why she spoke up about Britney's dad

43 minutes ago, Nikki6807 said:

Love her for speaking up!!! This may be an an ignorant question ….but if she was forced to sign an NDA can she legally speak about what she experienced? 

It is impossible to say without seeing the contract she signed but my guess is that technically no. With good lawyers she probanly can get away with it andI doubt that team con will sue her because that would look very suspicious and give them bad publicity

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Nikki6807 said:

Love her for speaking up!!! This may be an an ignorant question ….but if she was forced to sign an NDA can she legally speak about what she experienced? 

I have literally been wondering this. Are there worse things she wants to say, but can't? Or is she putting herself in legal trouble by what she's said already?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Nikki6807 said:

12 minutes ago, Emberbeam said:

I have literally been wondering this. Are there worse things she wants to say, but can't? Or is she putting herself in legal trouble by what she's said already?

she doesn't even have a copy of the contract, so who knows

probably the contract is very general or very vague, or very specific. Let's remember that performance was pre-recorded, maybe it was related to not revealing details about it until the day it was aired or who knows. I just keep wondering how they would make different NDA's for every single project Britney has done these years, so maybe they just use the same for everything who knows. I'm also surprised Iggy didn't have a manager with her in that moment to defend her, like why did Jamie come to her directly with a contract? 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she doesn't even have a copy of the contract, so who knows

probably the contract is very general or very vague, or very specific. Let's remember that performance was pre-recorded, maybe it was related to not revealing details about it until the day it was aired or who knows. I just keep wondering how they would make different NDA's for every single project Britney has done these years, so maybe they just use the same for everything who knows. I'm also surprised Iggy didn't have a manager with her in that moment to defend her, like why did Jamie come to her directly with a contract? 

That is so true. And I didn't know it was prerecorded. Interesting. Still, a crew ready to go and her holding everything up because Jamie "won't let her on stage" has merit. But I would assume Iggy's manager/team would be upset about not having appropriate time to look through a contract. I don't know enough about legal things. Regardless, glad she spoke up. ❤️

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This is the kind of support that Britney needs. She needs more people with whom she had professional and personal ties to come upfront and validate her testimony. Especially now that Team Con appears to be planning to undermine Britney’s credibility in the upcoming hearing. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Hugo said:

This is the kind of support that Britney needs. She needs more people with whom she had professional and personal ties to come upfront and validate her testimony. Especially now that Team Con appears to be planning to undermine Britney’s credibility in the upcoming hearing. 

that's really unfair because they're coming with whatever "evidence" they'll use as proof, but they won't let Britney bring the testimony of people that could confirm her claims