Team Con resigning / Leaving Jamie alone - Discussion Thread + Poll (Who's next?)

Who's leaving next?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods

Ingham is probably coming to terms that the calls for him to be disbarred will at least lead to some form of investigation.

Bessemer hadn’t really began their formal duties as co-conservator of the estate, so knowing that the conservatee wants it ended probably made them realize that they wouldn’t be on the case long…

Larry was implicated in the testimony at having a hand in Britney’s forced “treatment”, so he’s probably fleeing for the hills before he gets more scrutiny.

Maybe their all buckling under the scrutiny of media coverage. Although Jamie’s colon is holding up…

idk how this will all play out.

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Sorry, I merged these threads because I think at the end everyone is talking about Team Con resigning / leaving Jamie alone / Jamie probably resigning, so yeah, we can keep it under one same discussion 

Oh okay, my statement didn’t make sense with the OP and I was wondering what happened. 

1 hour ago, Mar3384 said:

This account called it about Larry and Sam hours before it was announced they were leaving so they seem reliable? 

Correction: 

Indeed they did call Larry’s resignation before everyones, but not Inghams. They called Jodi’s too then deleted the tweet.

That account is not reliable! They’ve been dragging most of Thr FreeBritney movement the mud.

Yeah at this point they can just roll the dice to pick a snake to quit and then claim insider info.  They are very manipulative with their Tweet deletions/blocking/etc.  I think they found out the hard way that the old tactics Don’t work and now want to regain some kind of trust so they can do clean up for the family image at some point. 

18 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Oh okay, my statement didn’t make sense with the OP and I was wondering what happened. 

sorry :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: there's just too many threads going on these days, and many news get lost in pages behind, then they get duplicated, so I'm just trying to keep it a little bit more organized in here 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

updated the OP with an improvised collage 

So cool! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I got scared for a second I thought I did it while asleep cuz I spend literally 15 hours a day on Exhale.  :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

• Haha 3

I voted Penny bc this will move to the Supreme Court and a new judge will be appointed one who will access the horrors and change the laws of conservatorships thanks to Britney. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Hopefully on the same day, Britney gets free the judge says you can sue and jail them immediately, no other hearing needed, just list all the names on your letter ms Spears :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1