A Sensitive Conversation: Does Judge Brenda Penny enjoy the power of keeping a legendary white southern woman enslaved?

I don’t like this topic at all! I feel like a lot y’all making it about race because she’s black! She’s in this situation because cause of the white judge that thought she was incompetent & didn’t take her claims seriously. A lot of of the fraud stuff & civil right violation happen with the white judge:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Nobody talks about that. This black Judge has remove jamie as conservator of her person, let her have an open testimony to the public & what did the white judge do? 

I understand y’all want her free but I feel Penny is being neutral & eventually will free her. None to which the white judge was willing to do 

So to say it’s about race I’m definitely offended 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Penny has been way more permissive than Reva. If Reva created this whole legal mess, even using her powers to interfere with a civil lawsuit (the Brand Sense one), Penny has no choice but to uphold this mess and try to work with what the lawyers present her. Was Penny perfect? No, she should've dropped Jamie as soon as it was asked of her. But I don't think y'all understand how FAR Reva's mess extends to. Reva sounds corrupt, we have her on record showing disdain for Britney, etc.

Nope, Penny is a judge, same as Reva. Y’all talking like Penny is just a helpless little person who can’t do anything. She CAN do something. Any person with no conflict of interest will hear Britney’s plea, and investigate about what happened. But yet, she is just sitting there like business as usual.

The question here is wether Penny’s decision to keep the status quo of conservatorship is due to money or racially charged decision. I’d say money, but I won’t be surprised if it’s racially charged as well. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, neverover said:

Nope, Penny is a judge, same as Reva. Y’all talking like Penny is just a helpless little person who can’t do anything. She CAN do something. Any person with no conflict of interest will hear Britney’s plea, and investigate about what happened. But yet, she is just sitting there like business as usual.

The question here is wether Penny’s decision to keep the status quo of conservatorship is due to money or racially charged decision. I’d say money, but I won’t be surprised if it’s racially charged as well. 

Man, judges never gonna act high and mighty like that, especially probate ones. It's unfair because it's a delicate situation and it shouldnt be like that, but it's like that. It's VERY different from actively GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to make sure Britney's trapped.

• Like 2

As one of the few Black people on here. No. Let's not do this. Money, status quo and "playing the game" are more likely the causes and reason for everyone allowing this bs to keep happening. This fandom has been anti-black in the past (Beyonce beefs...come on..we know this...), let's NOT assign a racial agenda on a Black woman in defense of a white woman. Instead, let's hold all parties accountable  for this abuse of woman, disabled people and power. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 5
  • Like 4

:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: Are you guys really having a whole conversation about a black woman being racist towards a white one? 

:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: It's not a good look and it's embarassing that you could even talk about reverse racism....

:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:  I thought we (you) were smarter and more educated than that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Whole thread needs to be cancel! An for the op to even assume that is gross. She took the seat in 16 at that time Britney was flourishing in Vegas & actually seem happy. Once things started to change the judge to Me acted accordingly. Not everyone follow Britney like we do & even though she’s the judge I’m sure she didn’t go all the way back to beginning to see what was happening with Britney not until probably now she started taking a look into it. Britney lawyer was a fraud & her dad also. The only Judge that knew ins & out of all this was reva or whatever her name is. Penny came in probably not really knowing the back story 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Man, judges never gonna act high and mighty like that, especially probate ones. It's unfair because it's a delicate situation and it shouldnt be like that, but it's like that. It's VERY different from actively GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to make sure Britney's trapped.

Listening to the victim and try to investigate the abuse is not acting high and mighty. It’s a common sense, and in this case, its the judge duty in probate case. It’s only delicate because she’s trying to make it delicate. There should be talks on the claims of abuse, not just “oh hey, conservatorship is going well. Let’s add another party rolled in on our pay checks.”

Penny is part of the corruption ring, along with Bessemer, Loeb, Ingham, Wallet, Lou Taylor, and Goetz. Britney should hire a legit forensic auditor from Deloitte or KPMG or other real auditing firm to get her money back. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, neverover said:

Listening to the victim and try to investigate the abuse is not acting high and mighty. It’s a common sense, and in this case, its the judge duty in probate case. It’s only delicate because she’s trying to make it delicate. There should be talks on the claims of abuse, not just “oh hey, conservatorship is going well. Let’s add another party rolled in on our pay checks.”

Penny is part of the corruption ring, along with Bessemer, Loeb, Ingham, Wallet, Lou Taylor, and Goetz. Britney should hire a legit forensic auditor from Deloitte or KPMG or other real auditing firm to get her money back. 

So do you personally know there’s nothing being investigated? It seems like something is going on everybody resigning 

we don’t what the judge said during closing because we were cut off

July 14 will be interesting 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So do you personally know there’s nothing being investigated? It seems like something is going on everybody resigning 

we don’t what the judge said during closing because we were cut off

July 14 will be interesting 

Straight from Team Con at TMZ: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/10/britney-spears-parents-conservatorship-court-jamie-lynne/ 

This what Britney meant when she's not heard on any level the last time she spoke at court. They only do something after the news blew up.

8 minutes ago, neverover said:

Straight from Team Con at TMZ: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/10/britney-spears-parents-conservatorship-court-jamie-lynne/ 

This what Britney meant when she's not heard on any level the last time she spoke at court. They only do something after the news blew up.

Umm the judge allowed it to blow up she could have close the court. I think Sam was gaslighting both the judge & Britney tbh 

2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Umm the judge allowed it to blow up she could have close the court. I think Sam was gaslighting both the judge & Britney tbh 

There is another thread here (or instagram) that mention the court document on June 23rd where there are no subsequent hearing on Britney's claim of abuse other than appointing the new co-conservator or something. So when Britney has spoke about the abuse in May 2019 and June 2021 and nothing is being done to it, it screams on how sketchy Penny is as a judge.

Based on Farrow's article as well, Britney public hearing as supposed to be a calculated hearing by the con team as well. They have Britney's mirrored cell phone that they can temper with just in case Britney said something stupid. But instead, she went to 911 and ask for a spare cell phone that made her testimony goes uninterrupted for the whole 23 minutes. That what makes the con team went manic. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, M M said:

I don’t think it’s anything to do with her being specifically bias towards Britney due to race. Race does come into play though, as I think it’s her inability as a black women to overrule a ruling made by a white judge that is the problem. In a predominantly white profession, she came a long way to accomplish and to get to the position she is in right now. The fact that this c-ship was established by a previous, obviously corrupt judge, she has the burden to rectify and overrule what was wrongfully done.  

She has the authority to terminate this conservatorship with or without a petition. She does not need to wait for Samuel Ighram to fill that petition, but it seems that she is being dictated by all these lawyers that have no incentive for all this to end. It’s a clear white collar crime being committed here, and the flawed probate court system should take full accountability for what has been done. These lawyers just took advantage of Britney’s families selfishness, and all of them are now desperately trying to cover up. By not letting her free, delaying everything they avoid accountability. These lawyers still retain the power in the court to dictate the judge’s ruling. It is how they got away with all this for 13 years. They sealed court documents, kept it away from the public’s eye and they kept it going for so long despite Britney consistently wanting it to end. This is clear abuse and injustice, Britney needs a new human rights lawyer from the outside that will put an end to all of this bull****. Samual ******* Ighram you are going to jail, mister. 

**** youre so smart. i agree.