New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

A Sensitive Conversation: Does Judge Brenda Penny enjoy the power of keeping a legendary white southern woman enslaved?

1 minute ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

No, because she is supporting a southern white man in doing so.

I did consider this, but Jamie is a much smaller player in the grand scheme of things. The power is seemingly within controlling the freedom and life of Britney Spears, which ultimately comes down to the decisions of Judge Brenda Penny. At this point, this woman determines the future of Britney and any decisions relating to her. 

• Like 6

I had the same feeling boo… Maybe I’m reaching, who knows, but I did have that thought briefly, hopefully I’m insane and wrong and seeing things that aren’t there… but if that’s the case… how scary.

And yeah, it happens… racism is sadly alive in the US… with that said I do not get that vibe from her, but who knows.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+

I dont think race has anything to do with it. She's just greedy and ceasing an unfortunate opportunity. Also black people can't be racists towards white people they can be prejudice but not racist.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

3 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

Iv thought about it. Kudos. But if thats the case that would make her the worst judge in the wolrd. I mean impartiality where?! Hope its not the case

She’s already one of the worst judges in the world lol. She literally has every evidence in front of her f.cking face.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 5
  • Like 3