Judge Penny to decide whether to accept Bessemer's petition to resign at the next hearing

24 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

This is good IMO. She better ask questions. 

but also not her trapping them in the conservatorship too :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

"no one gets out of this conservatorship :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: "

I think it's similar to when Andrew Wallet quit, she also ordered that extraordinary hearing that happened in 2019

I think it's good to hear Bessemer's points about it (not that we'll be able to actually hear them though)

• Haha 2

from what I understand she did accept it but not immediately as they asked, first she wants to hear from them at the next hearing but apparently it is granted as stated "for an order approving petitioner's resignation". I think this is just procedures, she wants to ask them questions and probably deliberate with the other parties what to do next about it (like possibly appointing another trust or moving forward with the petition to terminate it...).

We already know Penny is corrupt, but now I think she's dragging this on and not letting anyone leave because she wants that coin.  She probably gets paid very well, especially for high profile cases like this, and constantly dragging them out into more hearings only means more $ for her. 

• Like 1

This is very good. It means Bessemer's representatives are going to expose Ingham in front of the judge. He lied to them, he told the conservatorship was voluntary and that Britney was on board with them coming in when in fact her testimony says otherwise. Not only she said she wants the termination, but expressed her discontent of Ingham bringing in more people just to keep her father on board (those were exactly her words).

From this point foward, Ingham is going down. He never gave Britney proper legal council and therefore never told her she has rights as a conservatee. Never worked based on Britney's best interests and has been dragging this proccess for a while. He took 6 months to correct what Penny asked him to do in order to file back Bessemer's proposal. Its insane. 

This will give ammo for Britney to petition the court a new lawyer of her choosing. Some still didnt get, even if Bessemer gets out by July 14th, they puled a big move in Britney's favor.

Now what will Ingham say to protect himself? Cause he damm sure didnt act alone all theese years. He is the weakest branch of the conservatorship tree for sure :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, jennyj said:

We already know Penny is corrupt, but now I think she's dragging this on and not letting anyone leave because she wants that coin.  She probably gets paid very well, especially for high profile cases like this, and constantly dragging them out into more hearings only means more $ for her. 

though I agree she's allowed this to go on for too long, at the same time it kinda makes sense that she did this.

In the next hearing, many other issues are going to be discussed, like Jodi Montgomery's position as the personal conservator, so it makes sense that the Bessemer Trust position as co-conservator of the estate is also discussed there, since everything is part of the same issue. I wouldn't be surprised if she also calls out Ingham if he doesn't file for termination, or if Britney still doesn't have a new counsel.

Even if she already heard Britney's testimony last hearing, no petitions were filed from that, and the Bessemer Trust had already accepted to be co-conservator months ago, so to quit just one day after it's finally approved, after months of dragging this, is like, yeah, it makes sense for all of us, but to her who supposedly has to remain "neutral", it doesn't make sense, because it's like, what game are they playing? (from her point of view)

Also, I guess the reason why she denied the removal of Jamie, was precisely because the Bessemer Trust was named co-conservator, but with them quitting, she might want to reconsider the whole deal.

I mean, that's me being very, very positive, but I think it does make sense to discuss the whole situation in the next hearing. If Ingham or someone files the termination before July 14, the topic of who is conservator and who isn't might become irrelevant anyway. Also perhaps even in the next 12 days, if Bessemer assumes its position, they may even find something against Jamie, it's not a lot of time, but who knows.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also perhaps even in the next 12 days, if Bessemer assumes its position, they may even find something against Jamie, it's not a lot of time, but who knows.

I wish that would be the case, but Penny not allowing Bessemer to have access to past accounting books that are in Jamie's possession makes it harder for them to find the real deal regarding the money. Jamie is not dumb to move money anywhere or even overpay his people from this point onwards. My dream was Bessemer getting their hands on the TriStar books, but now that would only happen if the federals slide in the case or if Britney somehow gets a forensic investigator to audit everything (which could happen if she gets a shark lawyer with that in mind).

• Like 2