Judge Penny to decide whether to accept Bessemer's petition to resign at the next hearing

1 minute ago, Slave4yew said:

This is good IMO. She better ask questions. 

but also not her trapping them in the conservatorship too :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yes I hope this is her way to question them to see how fraudulent things have been!

However, I want the july hearing to about there termination :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 4

I actually feel like this is cruel of her, they want out you let Andrew Wallet leave and come and leave as he pleases this company are completely innocent in this matter and deserve to walk away they haven’t done anything and don’t want to either, this woman is smoking some special kind of crack 

• Love 4
Just now, DJBringItBack said:

I actually feel like this is cruel of her, they went out you let Andrew Wallet leave and come and leave as he pleases this company are completely innocent in this matter and deserve to walk away they haven’t done anything and don’t want to either, this woman is smoking some special kind of crack 

It’d more shady of her not to ask why they feel it is not in their best interests. She should know exactly what they were told by Ingham and Jaime. 

• Love 1