Judge Penny to decide whether to accept Bessemer's petition to resign at the next hearing

2 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

This is good IMO. She better ask questions. 

but also not her trapping them in the conservatorship too :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Can they be forced to be in the case? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

The only positive thing I get to see out of this is that, either the judge asks Bessemer why they rejected the petition so they will expose sh1tngham for lying them 

OR

They could negotiate and ask for either be the sole conservators (which is what Brit initially wanted) or ask the judge to let britney have a say in it so they can 'ethically' accept if that's what Britney wishes but I dont really buy that 'we respect britney' thing. I assume they just dont to be involved. 

With all these sh1t Im much more confused now than before :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Either way I think what they said sheds leds into Britney situation. July 14 cant come soon enough.

This all just penny s fault right now. Its all on her hands to do anything. Britney is being abused, and she does nothing. Which makes her complicit. Someone needs to step in.

I honestly hoped that she went to congress but I imagine she must be under some stress, not to mention tired from having to repeat herself over and over again...

I mean, they kinda sorta implied Ingham lied to them. She probably wants to know what that's all about and ask Ingham about it, too. Which is good if she takes it seriously. Ingham should be put under fire for this. He'd most likely claim he didn't make a false statement but then he'd have to prove the cship is in fact voluntary. That could open a whole can of worms that would really help Britney I think.

• Like 4

Too bad the next hearing will be sealed so even if they show they were lied to and spill a bunch of tea the court will just sweep it under the rug and act like no one said anything, like they have for years. 

The court either grants the petition or not, it must in any case accept it for consideration. If it is submitted. In this case, if Spears provides a certificate that she is healthy, then the court will have no grounds for an extension. This case is very simple, any lawyer can solve it for 200 bucks. Everyone, don't load my head.

Is Britney due to attend the hearing?? Anyways they better spill the tea and imply what is being done is borderline illegal ..... That judge needs to wake the **** up , especially as a woman of color she should sympathize with the conservatee and recognize it's very similar to slavery . 

I think this will be positive side on this whole C-ship facade, I hope Judge asks questions as this company clearly stated they don't want to be involved because of what Britney said in her testimony. I hope this turns out good :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: