10 hours ago, jennyj said:

Nah, I don't agree with harassing someone else not directly involved in this case.  Just because his mom is corrupt, doesn't mean he is.  Plus, if anything that might even cause more issues for the movement.

Focus on the corrupt judge herself.   

Found some more info on her, but it's not really dirt: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/who-is-brenda-penny-judge-overseeing-britney-spears-conservatorship-case/ar-AALs5vu?ocid=uxbndlbing

Agreed, let’s leave children - even adult children - out of this.

• Like 4

**** JUDGE PENNY!

what has britney done that she's virtually a prisoner her whole life? ive read she has to have been a threat to her children or something... but this was 13 years ago if that's even true. she doesn't deserve a life sentence

I hate these people. this is REAL ***ism.

• Love 1
Just now, Martini said:

**** JUDGE PENNY!

what has britney done that she's virtually a prisoner her whole life? ive read she has to have been a threat to her children or something... but this was 13 years ago if that's even true. she doesn't deserve a life sentence

I hate these people. this is REAL s e  x ism

• Love 1
On 7/1/2021 at 5:49 AM, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

We need to put her name/face all over the internet to pressure her into making better choices. 

I'm not sure it's gonna help unfortunately ...... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I'm afraid she'll only be more biased as a result