38 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I found her sons' instagram if yall wanna reach out to him

Prentice Penny (@the_a_prentice) • Instagram photos and videos

Looks like he's got some show on netflix

I think we should tell netflix to cancell him bc of association. He knows Brit being abused and not doing anything about it

Nah, I don't agree with harassing someone else not directly involved in this case.  Just because his mom is corrupt, doesn't mean he is.  Plus, if anything that might even cause more issues for the movement.

Focus on the corrupt judge herself.   

Found some more info on her, but it's not really dirt: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/who-is-brenda-penny-judge-overseeing-britney-spears-conservatorship-case/ar-AALs5vu?ocid=uxbndlbing

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Nah, I don't agree with harassing someone else not directly involved in this case.  Just because his mom is corrupt, doesn't mean he is.  Plus, if anything that might even cause more issues for the movement.

Focus on the corrupt judge herself.   

Found some more info on her, but it's not really dirt: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/who-is-brenda-penny-judge-overseeing-britney-spears-conservatorship-case/ar-AALs5vu?ocid=uxbndlbing

interesting article. I think at the very least we should start a hashtag about brenda

Everyone is bashing the judge, and Im not saying shes not potentially corrupt BUT Let me remind you all a little very little but very important detail...... 

Satan Sh1tgnam HAS NOT, I repeat, HAS NOT filed any document to terminate the c-ship.

While Jodi and Jamie didnt waste time to remain into Britney's payroll, they quickly filed for petition of permanent conservator and opposition respectively, the total useless and incompetente clown of lawyer (who is supposed to defend Britney) the court appointted to Britney has done less than NOTHING but charging his expensive fees for doing A SH1t:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 4
11 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I think we should tell netflix to cancell him bc of association. He knows Brit being abused and not doing anything about it

Ehh idk about this, his mom probably told him  nothing judges must keep everything confidential 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

You are sick. You really think this is what Britney wants? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: He has NOTHING to do with this.

• Haha 1