Judge denies request to remove Jamie Spears as conservator over Britney's estate - old ruling from November 2020

• Super Mods

I am amazed at the bravery and boldness of this judge. Being fully aware of the public eye on this case yet still basically indirectly admitting shes being corrupted and bribed by Team Con.

Has money completely erased any trace of rationality in these people? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I am amazed at the bravery and boldness of this judge. Being fully aware of the public eye on this case yet still basically indirectly admitting shes being corrupted and bribed by Team Con.

Has money completely erased any trace of rationality in these people? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Bc she knows nothings gonna happen to her. They’re all working together

23 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

But you're not lying. I've been saying it for years now and always get someone attacking me with their "this is how court works" or some bull****.  It might be how court works but that doesn't mean its working the right way.  And anyone with an ounce of common sense can see there is absolutely shadiness happening behind the scenes.  No offense but you can't call out Jamie and company for their disgusting behavior without realizing the judges are part of why it's happening because they are involved with the logistics just as much.  Hell, they make the final decisions on most of it and okay this ****.  No one is that blind. 

I've been saying the same too.  You would think that when a victim in court is telling of their trauma and abuse, they would put them in protective custody until it can be properly investigated.  Instead, they kept everything as is and waiting for yet another hearing and waiting for documents to be filed.  The fact that Lynne's attorney even had to demand that they take immediate action allowing her to pick her own lawyer and to give reasonable timelines, is messed up as that should be standard. Especially when the person clearly said she wasn't heard last time and continued to be abused this whole time.  Not sure if it's the court or the judge herself... but it does seem like this is the judge.  She seemed to have a bias in favor of Jamie in the way she phrased things and how she reacted.  She cut off the stream as soon as Jamie's co were about to speak, even though multiple people were clearly recording beforehand.  Which makes me think she didn't want any 'bad' recordings of him to be leaked. 

• Like 1

Wait wait, dont be fooled by the way tmz spinned this... i know we are all looking for termination, but what just happened is that judge penny finally signed the petition to have bessemer as co conservator! 

As far as i remember the judge denied removing jaime since last year and they were supposed to be co conservators of the estare together, first jaime agreed and then months later objected saying that ingham didnt specify what powers each party would be holding, and he also asked to be him who had the last word on the finances

then ingham replied saying that it was obvious that itd be 50/50 considering they were gonna be “co conservators” this was in feb or march... nothing happened after

so penny signing this petition accepting bessemer as co conservator of the estare is actually a win (a small one) against jaime,  he now will no longer have the power to make decisions about britneys money without bessemer aproval, 

The way you gotta look at this is that if jaime lost 50% of the cship when he stopped being conservator of the person to be only conservator of the estate he now only holds 25% of the whole cship, considering bessemer now has the other 25% as co conservator of the estate

tmz is spinning this to make it look like britney was ignored and jaime is winning when in reality he just lost half of his remaining power on the cship