BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

“The messaging is clear ... she seems fairly sure if there's an evaluation, the judge may well decide the conservatorship stays in place, but almost certainly with big changes.”

END IT, no ******* changes. It needs to END - of course she won’t pass an evaluation, they doctors are accomplices… that’s how they got her in one to begin with.

this narrative goes like “ok Britney let’s file for termination and evaluate you. - oh Britney sadly you failed your evaluation, good luck with Jodi - talk in 9 months.”

That top part was from the article - it’s gone now. 

5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

“The messaging is clear ... she seems fairly sure if there's an evaluation, the judge may well decide the conservatorship stays in place, but almost certainly with big changes.”

END IT, no ******* changes. It needs to END - of course she won’t pass an evaluation, they doctors are accomplices… that’s how they got her in one to begin with.

this narrative goes like “ok Britney let’s file for termination and evaluate you. - oh Britney sadly you failed your evaluation, good luck with Jodi - talk in 9 months.”

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST **** EVER

IF SHE CAN DO A 4 YEAR VEGAS RESIDENCY, BE A HOST IN XFACTOR, PERFORM IN AWARD SHOWS, RELEASE 4 STUDIO ALBUMS AND 15 SINGLES, RELEASE A LINGERIE LINE, RELEASE NEW PERFUMES, FILM MUSIC VIDEOS, DO COUNTLESS INTERVIEWS... THEN SHE DOESNT NEED A CSHIP. 

- I'm angry. I wish Britney would've said this in her hearing. 

I managed to screenshoot the tweet but not the article (I was too excited about the news and went quickly to whatsapp to send a message to my friends lol).  But the article basically said that she (sam ingham) filed the docs to terminate the cship and that Brit will probably be evaluated