Ariana Grande Teams Up With BetterHelp – Gives Everyone a Month Free Membership

• Super Mods

Ariana Grande has teamed up with BetterHelp and has given $1 000 000 so people could seek for help when it comes to mental health. The website is stating that Ariana is not profiting from this whatsoever. 

BetterHelp will set you up with a therapist after filling up a questionnaire and will start your free month trial only after you begin your sessions and are matched with an adequate therapist.

Say what you want, but this girl is amazing. Well done Ariana! 

Feel free to check out her IG story for receipts :)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

What about talking about the continued abusive situation Britney’s been for 13 years +?

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Although I wish she would, you gotta give credit where its due :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: the girl legit gifted an entire million $ for ppl to have free therapy. I mean....there are billionaires out there who wouldn't gif 10 dollars to someone barely a million 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block