Robin Greenhill is just as bad as Lou M Taylor

• 4 weeks later...

Dina lapolt Also has connections at UCLA which is why Lou Taylor prefers to use UCLA to have these women evaluated and thrown into conservatorships. Cedars Sinai, Which was actually closer to Britney's Beverly Hills home at the time as I understand it would not do it for her In Britney or Amanda Bynes case.

dina, robin, and lou are baaaaad new

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 7:54 AM, AndyFoster said:

I want to give Robin the benefit of the doubt as I haven’t really seen or read anything bad about her and from what I’ve seen Britney seems really comfortable around her.

But then again looks can be deceiving… it would kill me to know that every single person in her camp didn’t have her best interests at heart. 

You seriously think anyone on her team was working for her? Britney said it herself they always told her what to do

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Everyone works on their birthday this is the United States of America 

LOL- Not gonna lie, Ive worked on my bday for over 10 years, but I think the point is that WE have a choice. Britney had no choice. Disgusting how they could do that to her. Didnt even call her up to see if it were okay, since she's, like, the boss... 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

LOL- Not gonna lie, Ive worked on my bday for over 10 years, but I think the point is that WE have a choice. Britney had no choice. Disgusting how they could do that to her. Didnt even call her up to see if it were okay, since she's, like, the boss... 

exactly. She shouldn’t even be working as a legally dead person without citizen status with civil rights. It automatically becomes slavery when a worker can’t consent, object, leave, speak out, and is forced to stay on the job and is literally owned by the boss.

• Love 3