Robin Greenhill is just as bad as Lou M Taylor

One of Andy Cohen's book's mentions how someone of Britney's Team, Robin was watching everything he did and said while Britney was in the room. How can someone live with everything being monitored? I think it helps to have several different accounts verifying the same same story. Britney was able to travel and tour but she was a prisoner from within her camp.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, zone said:

At least they are all now exposed 

Hoping beyond hope that Liz Day and Samantha Stark create a part III.

Imagine a doc centered around a Tri Star or third party fiduciary whistleblower, totally focused on Lou M. Taylor's likely funneling of money and exposing her terrifying, discriminatory ideology.

Dismantle the ecosystem. Expose all the monsters.

:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Hoping beyond hope that Liz Day and Samantha Stark create a part III.

Imagine a doc centered around a Tri Star or third party fiduciary whistleblower, totally focused on Lou M. Taylor's likely funneling of money and exposing her terrifying, discriminatory ideology.

Dismantle the ecosystem. Expose all the monsters.

:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

I'm sure they won't leave this case and come back with the third part

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Thank you!

His so-called "church" is most likely the recipient of Brit's stolen money.

Dear press corps: can we please get some attention on Mercy Ministries? Let's find a whistleblower, chop chop.

This whole church is more than you think.
I am currently doing gym training, if I have a little more time, I will send the information that is circulating about this whole thing.

• Love 1

Anybody remember who dig up court papers, that Robin filed and pointed out that she had no business filing legal documents regarding Britney or the Conservatorship. It was either Sloan, Emily D Baker, or Silent Witness, all I remember that they were outraged, how can she file legal papers, when it was not her place or business to do so 😏

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Anybody remember who dig up court papers, that Robin filed and pointed out that she had no business filing legal documents regarding Britney or the Conservatorship. It was either Sloan, Emily D Baker, or Silent Witness, all I remember that they were outraged, how can she file legal papers, when it was not her place or business to do so 😏

All the info is on this thread

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

Thank you!

His so-called "church" is most likely the recipient of Brit's stolen money.

Dear press corps: can we please get some attention on Mercy Ministries? Let's find a whistleblower, chop chop.

https://www.freebritney.net/post/mercy-multiplied-ministries-lou-m-taylor

https://thisoldething.com/2019/10/04/the-britney-spears-foundation-was-once-a-thriving-charity-what-happened/