Juno Spears if you are reading this

Save yourself (we all know you only care about you) and then save your sister by doing so.

Expose everyone throw everyone under the buss,and we will forgive you. Be a decent human being for once,and do the right thing.

If needed we will start a gofound me to support you once Britney cuts you off.

If you do the right thing you will be forgiven.

You are the weakest link and we all know you are gonna crack anyways.

• Haha 6

She's the wrong person you're advocating to. She stood by while Britney received abuse from their father for so many years and did nothing. She's happy that Britney was the one who received the abuse instead of her. Instead of being happy for her big sister she used Britney to start an acting career and she was a bad actress. It's Lyne you should be preaching to because she experienced Jamie's abuse and knows what Britney is going through. She must feel sorry for her daughter to some degree enough to help her.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I never really understood the hate for JL. I probably missed something lol. And is there any proof for the things she did or are they just rumours?

Are you kidding me? She has lied this entire time and done next to nothing except take money like Britney said. 

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I never really understood the hate for JL. I probably missed something lol. And is there any proof for the things she did or are they just rumours?

Are you kidding me right now? Britney said my entire familyyyyyyyyyyyy lived off of my conservatorsgip and did interviews about me making me stupid. Juno did most of the interviews ensuring everything is rainbow and sunshine

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She's the wrong person you're advocating to. She stood by while Britney received abuse from their father for so many years and did nothing. She's happy that Britney was the one who received the abuse instead of her. Instead of being happy for her big sister she used Britney to start an acting career and she was a bad actress. It's Lyne you should be preaching to because she experienced Jamie's abuse and knows what Britney is going through. She must feel sorry for her daughter to some degree enough to help her.

I advocated 4 Juno. Because the only person she cares about is herself. Those kind of ppl crack the first to save their ***

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, annonymous said:

She said many times that Britney has mental problem. So that the conservatorship is good for Britney. 

She also said that the reason why she didn't wanna talk about Britney current situation (before this) is because Britney wanted her not to share with the world. - which she's lying by what we heard from Britney at the court. 

And she said it before that it's hard for her whenever she go to psychiatrist because of her last name. 

She also responded to Lou insta post by stating that she rather people to hate her because people don't know the truth (obviously about Britney conservatorship) , pretending like she's an angel. 

And etc. 

Free Britney all the way but I’m not going to be mean and rude to any of her family, regardless of how they act or whatever we think they’ve been responsible for in her case. That’s not right. As far as I’m concerned, Britney’s family, like her children, is off-limits, they need to figure that out between themselves, especially since we’re not a part of their personal situation. I think that’s fair to say. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I advocated 4 Juno. Because the only person she cares about is herself. Those kind of ppl crack the first to save their ***

True. It won’t be long until they all turn on each other. 
Andrew Wallet needs to be questioned. He obviously has some “form” of moral compass. He ran the moment domination got canceled and Jamie locked Britney up. 

Juno should expose LT. She must know something or kept evidence. 

4 hours ago, annonymous said:

Watching the all scene without doing nothing……

i have a brother and I would do anything for him… why did she didnt do the same? 

I think she also profits from it