Juno Spears if you are reading this

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Free Britney all the way but I’m not going to be mean and rude to any of her family, regardless of how they act or whatever we think they’ve been responsible for in her case. That’s not right. As far as I’m concerned, Britney’s family, like her children, is off-limits, they need to figure that out between themselves, especially since we’re not a part of their personal situation. I think that’s fair to say. 

Ummm Britney wants to sue them. And wants them in jail. That's enough to wish nothing but the worst for that cult of leaches.

16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ummm Britney wants to sue them. And wants them in jail. That's enough to wish nothing but the worst for that cult of leaches.

I’m just talking about me personally. We really don’t know these people so I’m not going to be judging Them unfairly since I don’t know everything or their private lives. I want Britney to do whatever she wants to do, be it privately, professionally and in the public eye. 

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m just talking about me personally. We really don’t know these people so I’m not going to be judging Them unfairly since I don’t know everything or their private lives. I want Britney to do whatever she wants to do, be it privately, professionally and in the public eye. 

I wish them nothing but the worst. Karma has a plan for all of them. All of them.