News priorities are f--ed up

Example- Demi and their Froyo drama got more exposure (you tube and the news sites in general) than Britney's court case

And I'm most annoyed by Demi. Demi proclaims to be some kind of a super feminist and all woke. Yet they fight with local froyo shops. Can't keep their mouth shut about the froyo even up to this date and in situations like this- keep quiet

HOWEVER There's a tweet from Taylors childhood friend on twitter Scooter is keeping dirt on his clients to keep them shut in general so that might explain at least they arent (publicly) supporting Britney. A fear of being exposed from the inside.

But I'm still annoyed the news were more interested in Demi vs local froyo than Britney's case :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's everywhere. 

I had no idea, a tech giant was literally allegedly eipsteined in a spain prison, and a building collapsed in Miami..if it wasn't for my non celebrities obsessed friends actually sharing those stories. 

So Britney became back to the headlines but that was until today, as it's the sentencing of Derek Chauvin, so she's being replaced due to a high profile ****** case.