Cher tweets that she is trying to do what she can to help Free Britney

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in today's pop stars...Selena and Miley are all about mental health, but when it comes to Britney, they haven't really advocated for her. They've been quiet. Screaming Free Britney at a concert seems like a good way to "wash her hands clean" and pretend she already did all she could...And calling Britney your idol and posting a vintage video of you singing a Britney song, seems like an easy way to pretend you care. 

Britney has influenced so many younger pop stars and yet, not a single one of them have raised their voice in support of Britney.

Miley has made multiple comments besides just her shouting free britney... I believe Miley was silenced for being too vocal. 

Sorry but I just won't stand for hate on Miley. I couldn't care less about Selener but don't come for Miley.

Sidenote, Miley did a cover of Metallicas nothing else matters and it made me cry on my way to work this morning 

8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

We've tried to help set Britney free for years now - I don't know why Cher thinks that she can make a difference when stans haven't been able to. Or does she think that the courts will listen to her just because she's a celebrity...? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Cher is an old drag that doesn’t live the same reality as us.

1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

Miley has made multiple comments besides just her shouting free britney... I believe Miley was silenced for being too vocal. 

Sorry but I just won't stand for hate on Miley. I couldn't care less about Selener but don't come for Miley.

Sidenote, Miley did a cover of Metallicas nothing else matters and it made me cry on my way to work this morning 

Could you please show me where I  hated on Miley on my post? Having an opinion that you don’t agree with does not equal me hating on her. I don’t believe the little she has done is enough for how vocal she has been about mental health and how vocal she was in the past about loving Britney. She always goes on a tangent and doesn’t even cover the surface. We can have differing opinions about a subject, that’s not being hateful. :) 

so amazing that people we wouldnt imagine would speak out are doing it like courtney love and Cher

meanwhile beyonce and madonna remain super silent even they two being the most powerful women in the music industry 

lou jamie vivian wouldnt dare to mess with them and all that they had to do was simply tweet #FreeBritney to show that they dont support human traffic and abuse of womens rights if they call themselves feminists

such a shame for them Madonna especifically for saying she feels "Maternal towards her" or whatver

and Beyonces wokeness only comes when its time to release her expensive adidas line

• Like 3
On 6/23/2021 at 8:25 AM, DougFrmBrazil said:

Cher is an old drag that doesn’t live the same reality as us.

When Kim Freaking Kardashian has literally had people pardoned, do not come for Cher. I know the legalities are completely different- but I’m sure nobody thought Kim K could do anything of the sort. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not naive- I don’t think Cher can save Britney single handed, but any A list celeb being vocal about #FreeBritney is only doing good… so let’s leave the legends alone. ❤️💋 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Roger said:

The only A-lister who tried to help. **** all the others "feminist" and "woke" and hypocritical celebrities like Gargoyle, Beyst and St!nk.

giphy.gif

she’s marched for women and the me too movement but remains silent with a pop peer. “FreeBritney!! Mother****ers!!!!”- she did not say 

18 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I just hope Miley doesnt take Britneys shade towards her too personally...

22 hours ago, Roger said:

The only A-lister who tried to help. **** all the others "feminist" and "woke" and hypocritical celebrities like Gargoyle, Beyst and St!nk.

in Pink's defense she already did voice her support on Andy Cohen 

Bey and Gaga however...

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: