Maroon 5's new album 'Jordi' sells 37K opening week

15 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

He used to be so handsome. Now he looks like the gay dad of a 30 year old trying to chase trends.

Nooo! Gays are handsome creatures in my book :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:.

Another reason for my dislike for Mr Levine is that Ellen episode where they established a meeting with a little girl who was supposed to adore him but ended up being super afraid of/uncomfortable with him. The whole "tiny girl crushing on adult man setup" was so disgusting and the girl was terrified, obviously. TV and approaching stranger are two very different things for a small child. Adam should not have engaged in that thing. All adults were wrong on that one :flop_britney_candies:

But vocally i dont want him in my radio either :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

If you're living in 2021 and you're shocked that cd sales are abhorrent in the streaming era, Sis, I don't know what to tell you. 

You using low cd sales to call someone a flop in the digital age
cover2.jpg

Their music has been consistently mediocre for years and that poppy sound they have won't do well in today's rap/hip hop dominated music world.
Honestly, I'm shocked they didn't sell less.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to defend M5, but no other band, or even solo artists, from the early 00s remained consistent and relevant for two decades straight + had sooo many number 1s. Respect 👏🏼 

the only one I could think of is P!nk but even she didn’t headline the Super Bowl. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block