Maroon 5's new album 'Jordi' sells 37K opening week

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, they make horrible music and are a sad excuse for a "band". Saying Maroon 5 makes awful music is a dead meme at this point, but I can't help it. They're the new Nickelback (except Nickelback wasn't even bad compared to modern Maroon 5).

I know! Like what’s truly wrong with Nickelback? I wouldn’t say I am fan, but there are a few songs I enjoy :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, they make horrible music and are a sad excuse for a "band". Saying Maroon 5 makes awful music is a dead meme at this point, but I can't help it. They're the new Nickelback (except Nickelback wasn't even bad compared to modern Maroon 5).

Pls educate me, why is everyone hating Nickelback? i saw a lot of comments like that, but only in english. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I had no idea they had a new album out. The name is awful. I hate it when artists put actual names on their records.

I'm listening to it right now, it's cute. It's chill but very melodic, I like that.

My problem with Maroon 5 has been Adam Levine's nasal and high-pitched voice. It was his characteristic back then, but with time it got too intense and annoying. However, in this album he seems to sing differently for each track, so I'm not having a problem with it right now...

• Like 1

It was a good album. I prefer streaming it. I’m not a die hard fan anymore cause my Stan card will always go to Britney, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing them on tour. 

Beautiful Mistakes was just ok.

Lost was fantastic! However, this era needed to get kick started with an uptempo track to get the momentum going first. 

I don’t think this album has it, but the fillers are pleasant. 

I’m sure they don’t need to do much since artists get revenue from touring now instead of promotion. It’s a sad fact nowadays. They need to change this otherwise I think artists will just do the bare minimum now during their peak. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block