I just really love Glory

I’ve been on my patio for the last hour or so soaking up some amazing weather, smoking a joint, and listening to Glory - and wow! She really is that ***** isn’t she? I’ve played it so much over the years that I sometimes forget to sit down and really listen and appreciate it. 

So MANY bops, those vocals :melt_weird_drift_wow: , her personality is EVERYWHERE, and she just sounds so confident. It’s so Britney. 

Also, HTFY has become one of my favorite tracks over the years, I’ve always enjoyed it but I have a new found love for it. 

That’s all :P  Comment if you love Glory too.

Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

• Like 1

I love Glory and I loved the whole era. She was so energetic and like her old self in 2016. She looked amazing and even her performances were better. 

Just a few things are - I wish they’d gone with the original cover, MM shouldn’t have been the lead and they could have had better single choices, I wish she’d did a tour in 2016 rather than wait until 2018, It would have been nice to see her perform more of the Glory tracks that never made it as singles as there were so many amazing songs, Mood Ring and SITS should have been on the original album. 

• Like 1

Glory was so good and the era could have been so huge if her team did it the right

This is how I would do, even if I let the official single:

-Debut Make Me solo version at the BBMA, the OG  video and then released the remix with G-eazy

-Slumber Party Music Video

Then before the asian tour, even if I hate this song If I'm dancing with an MV of 2016ney slaying POM

The sound of the album was a mature version of Britney. She could even do an acoustic version of JLM like Little Mix did with Confetti. The problem was POM who kills the vibe of the album 

• Like 1

Man, I love this album my top 3 by her easily. It's such a shame this era got slept upon -  her team and label ****ed it up. She was genuinely happy here, performed at the VMAs - in her interviews she looked happy. This album could've ruled the charts, I mean FF did with promotions even in her worst era this album could've been something else a clear passage to gather younger fans. Such a shame. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

They should have got rid of “Private Screech” and replaced it with “Exaholic”. And scrapped Make Me as a single and thrown in Change your Mind or Love Me Down.

HOW DARE YOU!!! Private Show is a fun song. The beat is sick, it makes me wanna slide down a pole and rub against a wall and insert my man part into a hole and have someone lick my body part that resembles a cucumber on the other side. So if you mad.... STAY MAD you *****!!!!!!! Glory is just fine as it is. No adjustments!

tenor.gif?itemid=6166766

• Haha 1

I agree with everyone that the era and potential for Glory was completely wasted :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Hopefully Glory and Slumber Party are able to go gold one day, Make Me is already platinum (I think) so it’s good as is. 

Also, seeing all the different responses to which tracks should have been singles really reminds me just how many bops there were! 
DYWCO, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind, Liar and Mood Ring could have all been singles IMO (all to slightly different results of course). 

I’m just glad Slumber Party was a single and that we got that AMAZING video Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

Edited by e_ffen
11 hours ago, KrisJ said:

They should have got rid of “Private Screech” and replaced it with “Exaholic”. 

I like Exaholic but I also love Private Show! Don’t get me wrong though, I do think Private Show could be better without the pitch to her vocals, but it still bops to me - it’s so Britney!