I just really love Glory

7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This thread makes me so happy. Glory is my favorite Britney album. Glad to see it being paid the respect it deserves :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Glory is currently my favorite Britney album as well! It occasionally switches places with ITZ and / or Blackout. Top 2 (minimum) always though :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

I was listening to this album on repeat last week and I was falling in love with it all over again! I think it’s a great summer album also. I was listening to everything from her vocals to the instruments and I was just in awe! Def my fav Britney album. DYWCO should have been a single… would have been huge I think!

6 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

I was listening to this album on repeat last week and I was falling in love with it all over again! I think it’s a great summer album also. I was listening to everything from her vocals to the instruments and I was just in awe! Def my fav Britney album. DYWCO should have been a single… would have been huge I think!

I totally understand the seasonal thing! For me Glory hits best in the spring and fall, mostly spring though as the album also makes me think of cherry blossoms for some reason. 

Glory for me = perfect weather, blossoms, fun, confidence, s** and maturity. 

I LOVE DYWCO, I hate the male vocals though, whoever that is yelling at me needs to go lol. 

It's listenable, but definitely not the best of hers. It's not as original (or timeless) as In the Zone or Blackout, sounds very "2016", reminds audience of songs from that period of time. For In the Zone and Blackout, she immersed audience in new and experimental sounds. For Glory, she just tried to blend in with the popular sounds so that people would buy the record.

Ironically I've been listening to it a lot recently, it's my second favourite Britney album after Blackout. Her passion really shone throughout. So many good songs and career highlights! Just wish it had more singles.

Edited by Isla
18 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ironically I've been listening to it a lot recently, it's my second favourite Britney album after Blackout. Her passion really shone throughout. So many good songs and career highlights! Just wish it had more singles.

Deserved 5 singles, no less! 

In my fantasy world it would have gone like this;

Make Me single #1 (with original rollout plan and video) 

Slumber Party ft. Rihanna single #2 debuts alongside album (with video, get that #1 debut, gurl) 

Love Me Down single #3

Mood Ring / DYWCO / or a Just Luv Me remix for single #4 

Liar or a CYM remix (since Despacito was taking off at that time) for the final single

:melt_weird_drift_wow::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

There are so many great choices that singles #4 and 5 are interchangeable with a lot. They had options.