Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

I’ve been having a tough time with if I want to be following her on social media anymore. This is uncomfortable now and this does not seems like a Britney who is ready to take the stand. 

She cancelled Domination and has left her fans in the dark despite all of the support. She could care less about us and she is throwing her legacy away at this point. I wish she would stop making all these videos and just concentrate on her freedom then…or maybe that’s not what it is. Maybe everything we thought we knew is all wrong 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What a bummer for real. I understand, but :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This is actual good news in the sense that it seems like she won’t be working if she’s in a C Ship, hence the transition! I was worried she would fall under Jodi and start working right away and be trapped just with Jamie out in the same situation!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

I’ve been having a tough time with if I want to be following her on social media anymore. This is uncomfortable now and this does not seems like a Britney who is ready to take the stand. 

She cancelled Domination and has left her fans in the dark despite all of the support. She could care less about us and she is throwing her legacy away at this point. I wish she would stop making all these videos and just concentrate on her freedom then…or maybe that’s not what it is. Maybe everything we thought we knew is all wrong 

I don't think Britney herself is leaving us in the dark. Her team has things they want us to know and for her to share.

Her legacy isn't going anywhere. If anything, it's only getting bigger and stronger. No one is touching her still.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, HIM said:

She’s sugarcoating, saying everything in secret. “Transitioning” means she’s currently fighting for her freedom. “I don’t know.” Probably means she absolutely done with performing and living with greedy business people. 

She still looks anxious to me. 

I think more than sugarcoating it really is how she sees it, or how she chooses to see it. The #freebritney movement may have exploded a few years ago, but Britney has been dealing with this for 13 years now, so probably it really isn't such a big of a deal for her, or she's already used to the idea that this is gonna take forever, so what else can she do other than just trying to be happy with whatever circumstances she's in at the moment.

And about performing, maybe besides the greedy people managing her, maybe she really is tired of everything, I mean, she worked nonstop for more than 20 years, conservatorship or not, she never stopped, even while pregnant she kept recording. And she probably knows the industry already changed a lot, so it's not like the newer generations are waiting for her to release something.

Now, hitting the stage is different than going to the studio and maybe release a song every now and then. I see that more likely to happen than announcing a new tour or residency.

• Like 5

It’s annoying people saying she can take a few years off, she’s had no human rights for nearly half her life due to the industry she works in. Why would she ever want to go back to it she must be terrified and she has missed out on so much. I will not be shocked or disappointed if she never performs again she never deserved to be treated how she has and I think we should fully respect whatever decision she makes. I believe she is also saying “I don’t know” because she has said she won’t be performing or working again whilst her dad is in control, so if that doesn’t change I’m certain she will never perform again. 

• Like 4

Hey ya’ll. A lot of you have sent in questions.

Question 1 - Will I appear in court on June 23rd? 
No, i am not allowed to show up but I wanted to

Question 2 - Am I going to file to terminate?

I haven’t filed that notion yet. I expect my lawyer to let me know when it’s best to do that

Question 3 - Will I ever be on stage again?

- I really want to! I just want to be relieved of all my restraints. I want to manage my own career with the right people around me

• Like 6
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

yeah, I see what you're saying - I also feel she kindda left us in the dark and to this day we fully don't know what's going on behind the scenes

:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Hope I'm wrong but she seems preatty fine with her life, like they let her believe she can't live happier than like this. She'll ask for Jamie to be removed and she will go on like this till they take her last dime away from her