Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

Sad that this conservatorship really seems to have taken her passion from her.  Blackout had so much passion in it...and not that I don’t think the ones after didn’t (except the obvious one), but it would’ve been so amazing to see how she would have evolved had she still had the control she had when she was doing ITZ and Blackout.  Glory was a really good step (she probably fought hard to make a record that she loved), but it’s obvious her team never gave her the control over her career that she deserved with video re-shoots, watered down interviews, and Vegas...I believe fully that Vegas (and X-Factor) was her team’s decision...easy money without the travel expense.

A truly talented and amazing artist who lost her passion because her team used her at her own cost over the last 13 years.  This makes me sad, because I really thought she’d get back to her career when her father was out or she was freed, but I think if that were the case, she would have answered that question with something like “at some point!”

I don’t blame her though...the money she has left will support her and her kids for life...she needs to cut off the team’s supply.  It’s just a hard pill to swallow because we love her for her and for her art...and a lot of us literally have spent nearly 25 years of our lives loving her and her music...and we probably won’t ever get anything new ever again (that she is invested in).  Her team took her life and passion from her...and they took her away from us. 😭

Literally F them.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can I put this out there...

What if she is trying to solidify the narrative that she has already been saying she will never perform again unless Jamie is removed - this is likely to blow up close to the hearing in the media so it's actually quite good and may work in her favour.

It'd really support her case about how serious she is about wanting Jamie gone and not performing unless he is.

It could be a tactic ahead of whatever she is going to say next week..

Some of you may think i'm reaching but those are my thoughts and may give more weight to her argument to remove Jamie.

Hide contents

Of course she may genuinely not know if she wants to perform again but I just wanted to put that out there as someone who works in the legal field.

But isn't everyone assuring here she does not control her instagram? But now she's trying to solidify her narrative to remove Jamie even though he allegedly controls her social media? 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

But isn't everyone assuring here she does not control her instagram? But now she's trying to solidify her narrative to remove Jamie even though he allegedly controls her social media? 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

These words are literally coming out of her mouth.. not everything has to be turned into a conspiracy.

It does seem like the ultimate power move tho to throw that right before her hearing. It puts enormous pressure on the c-ship. That might be why she made such statement. She loves performing, hence why she makes those dancing videos, but I think she won't perform as long as the cship is under place.

If she isn't performing and putting out music her conservators aren't making money. Even Larry and all her team would prefer that the cship ends and she goes back to performing so she can make more money than she just stay home and travel.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I’ve been having a tough time with if I want to be following her on social media anymore. This is uncomfortable now and this does not seems like a Britney who is ready to take the stand. 

She cancelled Domination and has left her fans in the dark despite all of the support. She could care less about us and she is throwing her legacy away at this point. I wish she would stop making all these videos and just concentrate on her freedom then…or maybe that’s not what it is. Maybe everything we thought we knew is all wrong 

How can you say that? I've been a huge fan for 15 years and I'm sad to hear that she might never perform or make an album again BUT I understand her position!

Britney has been in a terrible place for the last 13 years, she literally lost her rights, she's been treated like a money machine and we have no idea how much worse it gets behind the scenes!

To think that she owes us ANYTHING is so self absorbed! The fans started the Free Britney moved only to help Britney because we love her and respect her and all she's given us! If you expect a hug or a thank you album or anything I suggest you quit because this is not what this movement is all about.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Hopeful delusion 

It’s not hopeful delusion at all. It’s just stating the facts as they have been laid out. I think everyone is reaching and overreacting as if she is saying she that she will never perform again. All she’s saying is she doesn’t know when that time will come.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, britneythebest said:

How can you say that? I've been a huge fan for 15 years and I'm sad to hear that she might never perform or make an album again BUT I understand her position!

Britney has been in a terrible place for the last 13 years, she literally lost her rights, she's been treated like a money machine and we have no idea how much worse it gets behind the scenes!

To think that she owes us ANYTHING is so self absorbed! The fans started the Free Britney moved only to help Britney because we love her and respect her and all she's given us! If you expect a hug or a thank you album or anything I suggest you quit because this is not what this movement is all about.

Well said. That other poster is clearly very disconnected from the situation 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

She could care less about us and she is throwing her legacy away at this point.

She owes us NOTHING - she has given us more than enough, look at where it has gotten her.

She deserves to put herself first, she deserves to be happy and doing what she wants.

As much as i'd be sad if she retired i'd also be so happy that she was happy and finally after all these years doing what she wants.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can I put this out there...

What if she is trying to solidify the narrative that she has already been saying she will never perform again unless Jamie is removed - this is likely to blow up close to the hearing in the media so it's actually quite good and may work in her favour.

It'd really support her case about how serious she is about wanting Jamie gone and not performing unless he is.

It could be a tactic ahead of whatever she is going to say next week..

Some of you may think i'm reaching but those are my thoughts and her saying this so publicly may give more weight to her argument to remove Jamie.

Reveal hidden contents

Of course she may genuinely not know if she wants to perform again but I just wanted to put that out there as someone who works in the legal field.

Stop deluding yourself. 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Korb said:

Oh brit what has happened to your speaking voice? Why has her voice gotten so chipmunky? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:Before during the FF era it was pretty low and husky and now it's got this constant vocal fry. 

I mean, it feels so weird watching her speak like this and act so nervous. I know it's none of my business ,her medical history and all, but i do want an end to all this mystery that surrounds her life and current persona. I wish she would talk in an interview with Orpah or write a book or something. 

I noticed this too, but she doesn’t speak like this when she’s just with Sam or not ‘on show’. I think it’s like a performing voice to her.