Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

3 minutes ago, gloryo said:

I am very sorry for her, they have taken so much away from her that she refuses to work to not enrich everyone around her, but not her.  they took away the passion and talent for which she was born.  In recent years everything she has done has been to respect contracts and not something that she may have wanted to express her art.  I'm sorry Britney for having "supported" all of this, thinking that basically something could be chosen by the artist you were.  I just hope Britney can be free asap and fight for it, if that's what she really wants (because CON team narrative is very frustrating at times) and as far as her career is concerned I hope she knows what's best for her herself, if she ever comes back I hope she is behind what it will be and that she is satisfied.

This is how I feel as well. Hugs to Britney ahead of next week 💖

I can see why she’s so nervous saying this. She’s fighting against her establishment and they want her to keep working. She’s growing her confidence again but she’s still in the middle of a massive battle. This was ballsy. I’m so happy she has Sam. I do believe he’s trying to help a human being drowning at the moment the best he can. We need to keep showing her support so she can believe in herself 100% again. I think she gave up the fight a long time ago and this (although sad to see) is definitely a beacon of hope. Fight Brit, fight! On a good note, she can’t take any substances at the moment to cope and maybe that’s a secret weapon in disguise. If she finds her own strength again and sober…phew! Watch out! 

• Like 4

Honestly even if she did release an album now or go on tour, as long as she’s under the control of these people I would not support it at all. We’d all know she was basically being forced, so to support it at that point would be more cruel than the people making her work when she doesn’t want to. 

• Like 5

who is asking this tho? and where? like where are people submitting these questions?

also, i think once she's no longer in a conservatorship a lot will change so take this answer for what it is - a 50/50 chance she performs again; we're gonna have to wait and see.

i do believe she will not return to the stage under a conservatorship tho' maybe this was her way of saying: ill be back only without a conservatorship.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Well if she’s going to be serving hot garbage mess “performances” like The POM tour is it really that bad she won’t perform again ? 🥴

Honestly why are you here? Why did you go to the effort of creating an account here to drag her? 

30 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Are you being serious? The woman can’t leave her house or see her children without a team of people signing off on it and is in a position where at the drop of an hat they can throw her into an institution and do god knows what types of treatments on her and you’re worried about this? Grow up, get a life and stop being so ******* expectant. 

Actually I’m allowed to voice my opinion. It’s you that needs to grow up! 

A woman who acts like a sixteen year old is not doing justice for herself. Everyone I know that loves her is shaking their head at her. She is not helping herself 

And FYI, people who go through **** and really bad times still work to make money and to also clear their head. 

Many celebrities actually talk to their fans and not answer questions that are not even being asked. It’s honestly so embarrassing. But by all mean, enjoy it!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

A woman who acts like a sixteen year old is not doing justice for herself. Everyone I know that loves her is shaking their head at her. She is not helping herself 

And FYI, people who go through **** and really bad times still work to make money and to also clear their head. 

Many celebrities actually talk to their fans and not answer questions that are not even being asked. It’s honestly so embarrassing. But by all mean, enjoy it!

You act as if people are to blame for their own mental health and personal struggles, you're the one acting like a 16 yeard old brat with a bad cases of narcissism, very selfish and immature.

Plus, Beyoncé havent done an interview in 15 years. U need to stop acting like celebrities own fans things. They're people who are allowed to live their lives as they please. Britney wasn't born to please others, including fans, doing too much of that is what led to many of her problems anyway.  

2 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Refusing to work under her father? Understandable.

Refusing to work when she’s free? #Bitter #NotSorry

Makes me feel like she doesn’t care about letting her fans down when we’ve been supporting her for her entire career.

This types of comments are really selfish tho, she needs to find what makes her truly happy.

31 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

You’re coming across as a selfish and mean little bully, grow up. If you feel that strongly then don’t stan her anymore because that’s who she is. Most of her IG content is not her doing and you seem really uneducated on the bigger picture. 

4 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Refusing to work under her father? Understandable.

Refusing to work when she’s free? #Bitter #NotSorry

Makes me feel like she doesn’t care about letting her fans down when we’ve been supporting her for her entire career.

She didn’t say that she refuses to ever work. I took this more as that she doesn’t know if the conservatorship will ever end. 

At the end of the day she’s given everyone so much and deserves to live her life the way she chooses. 

• Like 2