Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

23 minutes ago, britneythebest said:

How can you say that? I've been a huge fan for 15 years and I'm sad to hear that she might never perform or make an album again BUT I understand her position!

Britney has been in a terrible place for the last 13 years, she literally lost her rights, she's been treated like a money machine and we have no idea how much worse it gets behind the scenes!

To think that she owes us ANYTHING is so self absorbed! The fans started the Free Britney moved only to help Britney because we love her and respect her and all she's given us! If you expect a hug or a thank you album or anything I suggest you quit because this is not what this movement is all about.

Okay Britney is not even herself. If you support the way she is acting on Instagram then more power to you. It’s clear something is not right. 

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Okay Britney is not even herself. If you support the way she is acting on Instagram then more power to you. It’s clear something is not right. 

Define what you mean by that. Britney is not the same person we remember from past eras. I can understand you mean well but let's all stop and think what she's been through. And I'm not even referring to the past decade, try to think what has happened the past 3 or 4 years. The more we dig in the more disgusting details we find out!! She is changing and I'm sure she has good and bad days and yes she seems stressed and agitated but that's totally understandable! 

Anyway let's hope she will be able to express herself freely next week and we'll see how things go.

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Why is she always so tense when filming these "Q&A" videos... Her constant moving, her overly fried-voice, the almost tight teeth... It makes me nervous.

Social anxiety. I do find it weird it picks up so badly in her home tho. It isn't like she cant just film these as many times as she wants until she's calmer

• Like 2

Don’t blame her. Who wants to work in the situation she is in? What kind of life is that? How much has her situation changed in the last 2 years? Her father holds on and controls her world and Jamie clearly still believes she will go back to work again under his reign. That says everything. 

This a cluster f, on all levels. This conservatorship circus needs to come to an end. 

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I saw this said on another forum and agree:

I feel like she's bringing the repercussions of her possibly not getting out of this conservatorship front and center prior to her speaking in court next week.

Agree. This is her biggest card to play.

She has not worked in 2 years and putting Jamie under pressure to “deliver” Britney Spears the brand. She is putting her foot down. The fans and media will continue to make a fuss. He and Sam Ingham can’t keep delaying this. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I’ve been having a tough time with if I want to be following her on social media anymore. This is uncomfortable now and this does not seems like a Britney who is ready to take the stand. 

She cancelled Domination and has left her fans in the dark despite all of the support. She could care less about us and she is throwing her legacy away at this point. I wish she would stop making all these videos and just concentrate on her freedom then…or maybe that’s not what it is. Maybe everything we thought we knew is all wrong 

Are you being serious? The woman can’t leave her house or see her children without a team of people signing off on it and is in a position where at the drop of an hat they can throw her into an institution and do god knows what types of treatments on her and you’re worried about this? Grow up, get a life and stop being so ******* expectant. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Brian Claudio said:

I'm hyperventilating... and not in a good way 😭😭😭

Calm down, take a deep breath... Britney will soon come back and stomp on all the Oil Rodents of the world and everything will be back to normal... :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Spoiler

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised::icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

1 hour ago, Rcity said:

Hope I'm wrong but she seems preatty fine with her life, like they let her believe she can't live happier than like this. She'll ask for Jamie to be removed and she will go on like this till they take her last dime away from her

She doesn’t look fine to me. She looks like a ball of nervous energy and honestly that stay at the facility in 2019 was very damaging to her. Watching that video was sad because these monsters have taken everything from her. She was the most confident, in control performer in the world and they took all of that away for their own greed. It’s heartbreaking. 

• Like 2

I am very sorry for her, they have taken so much away from her that she refuses to work to not enrich everyone around her, but not her.  they took away the passion and talent for which she was born.  In recent years everything she has done has been to respect contracts and not something that she may have wanted to express her art.  I'm sorry Britney for having "supported" all of this, thinking that basically something could be chosen by the artist you were.  I just hope Britney can be free asap and fight for it, if that's what she really wants (because team CON narrative is very frustrating at times) and as far as her career is concerned I hope she knows what's best for her herself, if she ever comes back I hope she is behind what it will be and that she is satisfied.