Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

If I knew she wasn’t going to perform again I’d have totally skipped the European POM dates and had the best last memories in Vegas. Ha!

I’m (like everyone)... not going to sleep tonight upset at the fact I won’t see her again.

But a true fan will appreciate the ride she’s been through- and be excited for her future out of the spotlight/living her life. 

17 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

You act as if people are to blame for their own mental health and personal struggles, you're the one acting like a 16 yeard old brat with a bad cases of narcissism, very selfish and immature.

Plus, Beyoncé havent done an interview in 15 years. U need to stop acting like celebrities own fans things. They're people who are allowed to live their lives as they please. Britney wasn't born to please others, including fans, doing too much of that is what led to many of her problems anyway.  

13 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

You’re coming across as a selfish and mean little bully, grow up. If you feel that strongly then don’t stan her anymore because that’s who she is. Most of her IG content is not her doing and you seem really uneducated on the bigger picture. 

I think you’re both missing the point. It’s not just me. There are many people that feel the same way. If she really suffers from mental health then maybe she should stay in the place she’s in. She seems content. It’s the fans that are mocking everyone in her life and acting like they know everything 

It's actually not that deep. She's just repeating what she already told us in COURT DOCUMENTS: she is refusing to work under the conservatorship. She's just saying that she doesn't know if she ever will take the stage again, because she doesn't know if or when the conservatorship is going to end. It's very empowering that she said that, because for 13 years she worked for other people, she's clearly over it and I'm sure she's just stating that she won't work if it's not on her own terms. Still pretty sad to us anyway, she's basically confirming that we won't see her working for the next several months or even years https://i.imgur.com/pC3NZZU.gif

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I think you’re both missing the point. It’s not just me. There are many people that feel the same way. If she really suffers from mental health then maybe she should stay in the place she’s in. She seems content. It’s the fans that are mocking everyone in her life and acting like they know everything 

Millions of people suffer from mental health and are not under a cship, you're making less and less sense. 

• Like 5

I will be torn, like broken hearted. I've looked up to her for most of my life and this is the first time that I got THAT feeling that she may never go back to performing again. She usually reassures us that she will perform again one day.  I don't think she's ever said like it like that. I will understand if she wants to give it up, we all should understand.  She's already proven herself with a massive, respectable legacy and it will live on for many years. 

2 hours ago, kyliespears said:

I can't lie and say this wasn't a kick in the stomach, but I'm not surprised at all.

ive just seen the video and tbh thats exactly how i feel. i feel like crying tbh  to me, her answer was basically saying no but in a nice 'i dont wanna say no, but basically no'. i feel like if it was what jef523 said, that she doesnt know if shes going to perform again, she would have said something like 'yeh maybe one day but right now im having fun / taking a break right now'.. But she says 'i have no idea' and goes on to say shes 'having fun' but i would have thought she would have said something about how much  s;he loves performing etc. but she just dismisses it very quickly

i mean, she might be just trying to make out she'll 'never perform again' to make it not seem like she misses it so that  they cant use it as a carrot to keep her in the cship ie 'Britney is missing performing, she'll crack and end her hiatus eventually'. But thats just me trying to be positive

26 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

No you’re missing a lot of points and need to stop, you’re clearly not a real fan to seriously judge her by random Instagram posts alone and know nothing about her. Anyway I’m done replying to you good luck with whatever you want Britney to do and be. 

Brit was my 1st love and there will always be a place in my heart for her but I am letting go. It’s too much and at this point it’s not that I don’t care anymore but I just have no investment if she performs or not again - not because I don’t like her but my emotions can’t handle it. It’s borderline self abuse. My limit was reached when she made it seem like maybe there would be a RED album, but it was just nothing. Loving this artist is easy, but having an investment in her career is not - and therefor I just don’t care. I want her to be free and happy and if that means no more performances then that is ok - we got almost 30 years out of her she has done more than enough for us somewhat girls

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She didn’t say that she refuses to ever work. I took this more as that she doesn’t know if the conservatorship will ever end. 

At the end of the day she’s given everyone so much and deserves to live her life the way she chooses. 

She literally said I have no idea if I’ll ever take the stage again so that’s how I took it..

She definitely deserves happiness it’s just a letdown bc she brightens my life with her artistry, I’m not attacking her - I’m saddened.