Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

1 minute ago, HIM said:

Hey ya’ll. A lot of you have sent in questions.

Question 1 - Will I appear in court on June 23rd? 
No, i am not allowed to show up but I wanted to

Question 2 - Am I going to file to terminate?

I haven’t filed that notion yet. I expect my lawyer to let me know when it’s best to do that

Question 3 - Will I ever be on stage again?

- I really want to! I just want to be relieved of all my restraints. I want to manage my own career with the right people around me

And get all her money back 60 million for a 20 year plus career with a huge empire she needs her money back why work to pay for this c ship and her father and lazy Kevin 

• Like 1

Finally an answer people actually want to hear about… i think the freedom in her even being able to say “i have no idea” is empowering to her. She was treated like a performing monkey her entire life and now she has the control of making up her mind if she wants to work or not. I hope she decides on her own she wants to, it’s when she really shines 

• Like 4

Not sure why everyone is acting surprised or sad about this. Britney has been clear in the court filings she won’t work until her father is removed from the conservator ship. So her saying “I have no idea” is just her reiterating that she won’t work until her father is removed and she has no idea when that will happen. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, azmuscl said:

Not sure why everyone is acting surprised or sad about this. Britney has been clear in the court filings she won’t work until her father is removed from the conservator ship. So her saying “I have no idea” is just her reiterating that she won’t work until her father is removed and she has no idea when that will happen. 

Hopeful delusion 

i dont blame her, the romanticized version of my brain was hoping she was planning a huge creative return once she’s free, but considering she probably has no idea if that day will ever come- her answer makes sense. 

my hope is that she gets free ASAP, takes time to enjoy REAL freedom for as long as she likes, and then see if anything comes from it after awhile…. I bet she’ll be pushing 50 by the time anything gets released 🥺

• Like 1

Oh brit what has happened to your speaking voice? Why has her voice gotten so chipmunky? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:Before during the FF era it was pretty low and husky and now it's got this constant vocal fry. 

I mean, it feels so weird watching her speak like this and act so nervous. I know it's none of my business ,her medical history and all, but i do want an end to all this mystery that surrounds her life and current persona. I wish she would talk in an interview with Orpah or write a book or something. 

• Like 3

Can I put this out there...

What if she is trying to solidify the narrative that she has already been saying she will never perform again unless Jamie is removed - this is likely to blow up close to the hearing in the media so it's actually quite good and may work in her favour.

It'd really support her case about how serious she is about wanting Jamie gone and not performing unless he is.

It could be a tactic ahead of whatever she is going to say next week..

Some of you may think i'm reaching but those are my thoughts and her saying this so publicly may give more weight to her argument to remove Jamie.

Spoiler

Of course she may genuinely not know if she wants to perform again but I just wanted to put that out there as someone who works in the legal field.

• Like 1

Ice Cube Movie GIF

Was not expecting the video to end that way, especially after we got into shoe sizes :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Two sides to every coin, but I’m choosing to look at this as Britney being smart about what she says about working. If she upholds the narrative that she’s not working then there is no need for Jamie or anyone else to be involved, thereby no need for the conservatorship, and she moves on as a free woman and makes her own choices. She already said in court she won’t work till Jamie is out, so while it’s good to hear her voice, I’m not at all surprised the answer is I don’t know. Any answer other than that outside of court might make things more difficult for her legally. 

Just now, Slayer said:

Can I put this out there...

What if she is trying to solidify the narrative that she has already been saying she will never perform again unless Jamie is removed - this is likely to blow up close to the hearing in the media so it's actually quite good and may work in her favour.

It'd really support her case about how serious she is about wanting Jamie gone and not performing unless he is.

It could be a tactic ahead of whatever she is going to say next week..

Some of you may think i'm reaching but those are my thoughts.

Reveal hidden contents

Of course she may genuinely not know if she wants to perform again but I just wanted to put that out there as someone who works in the legal field.

Read my mind and beat me to the post by seconds :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

2 minutes ago, Korb said:

Oh brit what has happened to your speaking voice? Why has her voice gotten so chipmunky? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:Before during the FF era it was pretty low and husky and now it's got this constant vocal fry. 

I mean, it feels so weird watching her speak like this and act so nervous. I know it's none of my business ,her medical history and all, but i do want an end to all this mystery that surrounds her life and current persona. I wish she would talk in an interview with Orpah or write a book or something. 

i think shes just forcing the voice...britneys stuff