There's a rumor Taylor Swift and BLACKPINK are collaborating

I don't think it's true. Taylor is most likely to drop 1989 Taylor's version anytime soon and Blackpink wasn't a thing at the time of that release. She won't release new music while releasing her rerecordings as new music would take the attention away of the rerecordings...unless Blackpink collaborated on a 1989 unreleased track, I don't see it happening.

I could see her doing a duet with Rosé, but the group as a whole? No. She would literally drag them down. She doesn't dance, and I wont stand for limited choreo so Taylor's lacking *** could keep up. This reminds me of that time an interviewer said she thinks an Azealia Banks and Adele collab would be cool, and Azealia straight up said that would be corny as hell lmao.

On 6/17/2021 at 5:39 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

I don't think it's true. Taylor is most likely to drop 1989 Taylor's version anytime soon and Blackpink wasn't a thing at the time of that release. She won't release new music while releasing her rerecordings as new music would take the attention away of the rerecordings...unless Blackpink collaborated on a 1989 unreleased track, I don't see it happening.

On the other other hand, the 1989 Tour was known for guest appearances....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block