New UFO Report Expected to Land Soon

Pentagon set to release government report on UFOsA government-sanctioned report on unidentified aerial phenomena could be released by the Pentagon and other federal agencies as soon as Tuesday. It will include information that cannot easily be explained, according to a former top national intelligence official. UFOs are often synonymous with aliens in pop culture, but those who study the phenomenon say they should be understood by their literal name: unidentified flying objects. Often, they may have mundane explanations like weather balloons or drones. But for now, some sightings don't have accepted explanations. Last week, a UFO filmmaker shared a video clip depicting radar footage he claimed shows a swarm of unidentified flying objects near a Navy ship off the coast of San Diego almost two years ago.

m11o1252eo46ifkq4z15chmvpoui3x8j.jpg

Source: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/06/01/tulsa-massacre-pride-month-ufo-report-5-things-know-tuesday/7478363002/

I mean we all already know that aliens exist, @Style. is an example. As we can see they aren't very friendly towards humans. We can deal with em by giving them warning points tho.  

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Ive actually seen a UFO. I contacted the national UFO organization about it. Turns out they have HUGE satellite dishes towards the sky that record most things here where I live (they can see most of the sky over our country) and thankfully they helped me by telling me it was a bolid and they sent me the film from it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 4:35 AM, Look But Don't Touch said:

m11o1252eo46ifkq4z15chmvpoui3x8j.jpg

Source: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/06/01/tulsa-massacre-pride-month-ufo-report-5-things-know-tuesday/7478363002/

I mean we all already know that aliens exist, @Style. is an example. As we can see they aren't very friendly towards humans. We can deal with em by giving them warning points tho.  

I was coming to make a thread about this.

I NEVER believed in UFOs/extraterrestrial life but when I seen ex Air Force, US Military, US Navy and official from military's outside of the US in other countries all confirmed that they witnessed things that is not of this earth or from our technology.  I started doing some research on the topic and I believe that its something out there but I don't think they want to hurt us tho.

If what I been reading is true these beings are way more advanced than us and could have wiped us decades ago but so far hasn't?

I also don't think its a coincidence that they are always seen hovering above Nuclear sites in US, Russia and in China specially during the height of the Cold War.  I read that UFOs have deactivated nuclear missiles and have also wiped out the codes for the nukes from military computer.   One guy said that he had to do this repeatedly as the missiles was deactivated and the nukes codes were erased.

There have also been UFOs seen flying from the sky in going into our oceans and vice versa.   In Russia it was reported by Military in a sub that something was coming towards them at 250 miles per hr under water and they identified it as a USO ... Unidentified Submerge object.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are watching us right now lol and I don't believe that they want to hurt us cause they could have been done that right?

With that said I don't expect the pentagon to explain anything to us.  They have hid this from us for the past 75 yrs, whats so different now?

They don't want to admit that's it something out there that they have no control of nor do they want to cause panic or mass hysteria 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block