Max Martin: Britney is a genius

8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

oh no i left :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:It's just that not much is going on and the channel was just there spamming me, so I left :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I get it, I deleted the app on phone :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: But I sometimes check it on laptop 

There's only me, Rik and Javier from the original squad :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Even this b tch 24kgldn-something left long time ago lmaoo.

We all sucked anyway so not a big loss :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I get it, I deleted the app on phone :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: But I sometimes check it on laptop 

There's only me, Rik and Javier from the original squad :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Even this b tch 24kgldn-something left long time ago lmaoo.

We all sucked anyway so not a big loss :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

yeah its an incredible idea but it needs more effort to make it a community, and it wasn't happening. I'm sad because it had potential for people to be brought together but oh well :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

yeah its an incredible idea but it needs more effort to make it a community, and it wasn't happening. I'm sad because it had potential for people to be brought together but oh well :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I think it wasn't promoted on Exhale in a good way. There was one thread and it disappeared quickly and that's it. Probably like 90% of Exhale doesn't know we have Discord. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Look But Don't Touch said:

I think it wasn't promoted on Exhale in a good way. There was one thread and it disappeared quickly and that's it. Probably like 90% of Exhale doesn't know we have Discord. 

there was also a banner saying BH has exhale :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:maybe the idea will revive someday in the future :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: