Max Martin: Britney is a genius

14 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Dr Luke is a genius and way better :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Lol!! He’s a very bad producer. He should be called a recycler instead. All the music he’s produced has aged so terribly.

OP: We know Max we know :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: But I wouldn’t discard Britney calling her a “not songwriter”. He has definitely lost his midas touch for a while as well.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, boyinthemirror said:

Lol!! He’s a very bad producer. He should be called a recycler instead. All the music he’s produced as aged so terribly.

OP: We know Max we know :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: But I wouldn’t discard Britney calling her a “not songwriter”. He has definitely lost his midas touch for a while as well.

You must be from Gen z, you won't understand 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

You must be from Gen z, you won't understand 

Dr Luke’s absolute peak was in the 2010s so if you think you’ve done something calling me Gen Z you’re wrong (I’m not btw) :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:Before the 10’s he produced some songs for Kelly Clarkson and Avril that also aged like sheet, especially Avril’s.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Dr Luke’s absolute peak was in the 2010s so if you think you’ve done something calling me Gen Z you’re wrong (I’m not btw) :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:Before the 10’s he produced some songs for Kelly Clarkson and Avril that also aged like sheet, especially Avril’s.

Those allegations are not true, and he produces the best music, he produced say so! 

• Love 3