The worst EMOTIONALLY DISTURBING movie u have seen?

the What's eating Gilbert Grape actors were and have always been very mature and chill/relaxed about life! & that makes them superior

somebody in my life moaned about "but in this or this movie Johnny Depp wasn't that good of an actor" who cares if he couldn't physically robotize all needed acting takes? he has always been VEY MATURE in his characters. sometimes the mature take of life matters more than some of the "so-needed" technical acting skills :@///////////boo who always want everything to look like Barbie's Ken

i know it sounds like im criticizing the other user and accuse them of being creeped out by the Fat Grape

but for me it opened my eyes to the truth: she is so fat but the actual actor seems healthy when being so fat and i have heard actually she CAN walk.

the part that you can be so fat and that you can in reality be healthy being fat positively intrigues me

even more than a situational news of a woman being 110 of age and chain smoker?

idk but something along these lines

22 hours ago, Peanut said:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

* What a cruel, disgusting, and sad film, though it inspired me to write my own version titled "Lamb To The Slaughter: A Texas Chainsaw Film", which is my response to a certain film titled "Call Me By Your Name"....

The Boy in The Striped Pajamas

*Shows how we forget about the children just to fulfill our selfish desires. 

Lol you saw the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The original is from 1974.

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas was such a sad film (and book).

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

yes i think you should watch all of them but i am not sure how you find them. anyway, none of them are pointless

Electrick Children probably have a lot of undertones and underlying messages too :) And Igby is a little mourn but its beatiful and i like the characters, i think the characters are pretty cool. Igby is like a portrait and its really not too mourn, it could even be somewhat an easy watch it has always been for me, Kieran is a charming young  lad. and obviously it revolves around Igby, a very cool and warmhearted Igby going "down" :-)

They sound interesting.

I just wonder how I can watch them.

Stores like Blockbuster and Hollywood Video dont  exist anymore.

Do u know if there on Netflix?

22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

They sound interesting.

I just wonder how I can watch them.

Stores like Blockbuster and Hollywood Video dont  exist anymore.

Do u know if there on Netflix?

i watched all these illegally from torrent or on internet illegal streaming site

it might take time to find them on internet but i believe you can

i even thought the Britney's and Lynne's Mother's Gift was not illegaly online but after a while i found it

if you haven't ever searched the movies online you should start to use google to find them for watching illegally

if you really have that experience: i believe a lot of time in case it happens , it might be true, you can have hard time finding ways to buy rare movies, but they are there on Google with keywords like: "watch online" "watch free online" or you can find them from google keyword "pirate bay" put the movie name in search but if it doesnt show then then in brackets like "title

EDIT:

GOOD NEWS i found them all on https://pirate-bays.net/..

it may take time to download them but i believe you can get them all there or if it doesn't start to download from there you can find another site which hosts torrent links or even an online stream which you can start wathcing right away if you just put the movie's name in search of google - sometimes year too or the main actor's name as the additional identifiers and for instance the word torrent right there in google search and it always helps when google has one unit of information but seperate words in brackets for example "ocean's eleven" torrent "george clooney" or "watch free" "water for elephants"

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

i watched all these illegally from torrent or on internet illegal streaming site

it might take time to find them on internet but i believe you can

i even thought the Britney's and Lynne's Mother's Gift was not illegaly online but after a while i found it

if you haven't ever searched the movies online you should start to use google to find them for watching illegally

if you really have that experience: i believe a lot of time in case it happens , it might be true, you can have hard time finding ways to buy rare movies, but they are there on Google with keywords like: "watch online" "watch free online" or you can find them from google keyword "pirate bay" put the movie name in search but if it doesnt show then then in brackets like "title

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about.

I have actually seen movies illegally online but its just so risky and u can get a computer virus.

Maybe it can be on Hulu or Amazon Prime

Just now, princessmimi said:

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about.

I have actually seen movies illegally online but its just so risky and u can get a computer virus.

Maybe it can be on Hulu or Amazon Prime

damn i just knew you knew XD XD XD

i, on the other hand, am not really buying movies. not afraid of some silly viruses, its rare i have had lethal virus for my computer. maybe only one time :D

well in case you don't find them for buying still promise to take that leap and try illegally :¤) its worth it and the probability you have lethal virus (like i have had) is still 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I dont think it is.

Idk where I heard it from but I heard it involves POOP.

Is that true?

It is true. Two girls taking a dump into a cup, eating it and vomiting on each other.

It’s such a cult classic film. I remember I was in high school when my friends showed me the trailer. 

But what’s funnier is people’s reaction towards that video.

6 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

the What's eating Gilbert Grape actors were and have always been very mature and chill/relaxed about life! & that makes them superior

somebody in my life moaned about "but in this or this movie Johnny Depp wasn't that good of an actor" who cares if he couldn't physically robotize all needed acting takes? he has always been VEY MATURE in his characters. sometimes the mature take of life matters more than some of the "so-needed" technical acting skills :@///////////boo who always want everything to look like Barbie's Ken

I consider him a good actor. He just started choosing the same character in different movies until he ended up being typecasted. I would love to see him in a movie where he plays a suburban dad in an odd situation. What became tiring about him was him always playing the odd, misunderstood reject. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I consider him a good actor. He just started choosing the same character in different movies until he ended up being typecasted. I would love to see him in a movie where he plays a suburban dad in an odd situation. What became tiring about him was him always playing the odd, misunderstood reject. 

sounds like a good plot i can imagine it. maybe a little like Kevin in Ameican Beauty?? if not thats okay you can describe

• Love 1
On 5/28/2021 at 4:53 AM, A.a.A said:

I guess no one here has seen The Human Centipede?

Don’t watch it.. but trust me one of the most disturbing movies ever made... and it has 2 sequels!

I made the mistake to reading the plots to all of them. I was traumatized just by that, especially the second one. 

On 5/28/2021 at 4:53 AM, A.a.A said:

I guess no one here has seen The Human Centipede?

Don’t watch it.. but trust me one of the most disturbing movies ever made... and it has 2 sequels!

I made the mistake to reading the plots to all of them. I was traumatized just by that, especially the second one. 

• Like 1

1.Million Dollar Baby.I will NEVER watch this movie again. I felt psychology weak for one week and was not to do my daily routine. The only film I will not ad to my Hilary Swank collection.

2.Funny Games (both versions,the Englisch and the German one)I saw the film in school with the sociologist class. It was dark in the room.When the film ended I was happy to be outside.The sun shines warm on my skin and my boyfriend picked me up.I took him in the arm.That helped so much.I was so grateful for him and the sun.

3.Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire

4.Hunger (the one from 2009)

5.The Woman

6.I Spit On Your Grave 1+2 (New edition)

7.Green Inferno

8.The Hills Have Eyes 1 (New Edtion)

9.The Lovely Bones

10.Hostel

11.The Experiment  (German Version)

12..Britney:For The Record.No joke.The melodies, the atmosphere puts me really down.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block