The worst EMOTIONALLY DISTURBING movie u have seen?

Respecting all the diversity of opinion, I think AClockwork Orange is mild compared to A Serbian Film, Texas (though in paper seems like a very average ****** story, the claustrophobic feeling, the cruelty make it disgustingly memorable). Human centipede leaves you with an awful feeling that really is the definition of disturbing. August Underground Mordum is super upsetting and with super, ai mean what da eck? Eraserhead  and Saló or 120 days of Sodome and also Nekromantik are disturbing. Wanna see someone **** a corpse like there is no tomorrow, Nekromantik is your movie. It left me traumatized for days and these last ones are the "easy breezy" of the bunch. 

A Serbian Film: 

I couldn’t watch it so I stopped half way through. This is probably the worst I have ever seen. Who would ever think this was a good idea?

Human Centipede:

Just disgusting and weird.

I Spit On Your Grave:

It just upsets me with the r*** scenes and violent towards women. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

there was this movie, I don't remember the title, but it was about a retired "adult entertainer" that they contact him to act again, but they start like drugging him with stuff they give bulls to mate, and he starts having very aggressive "relationships" with this girl, and probably she dies or was already dead? I don't know, it was very disturbing, but I watched it till the end :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

A Serbian Film

• Like 1
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well like I said, my opinion is that this movie is disgusting and horrible and thats how I feel.

Even though people who like it most likely have deep psychological issues, its their choice I guess.

But yes this movie is GARBAGE to me

wow is that a conversation

as a treat from my side i want to ask now what is your favorite movie :D :D

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block