Britney: "do the lights in my house flicker when I look up and put my hands together?"

16 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

It’s comments like this that Team Con wants. “BRITNEY LOOKS CRAZY!!!111111”

she literally doesn’t. You mean to tell me you’re glammed up 24/7 and doing professional choreography? You don’t just get up sometimes and start dancing when no ones around? Give me a break.

comments like this is the same **** that Britney endured in 2007. Paparazzi and the GP attacking her because she “looks crazy”. Log off, boo :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

How about you log off for being such a rude ***** :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: He has every right to be worried if that’s how he feels :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Honestly she looks so great and happy in this clip, and the dancing isn't THAT bad... it's the editing that makes it look bad. If it was an actual performace or music video it'd look normal.   Her social team needs to be axed, and she needs people who can properly edit her videos or just don't edit them at all!

On 5/27/2021 at 4:55 PM, studlygeorge said:

It’s comments like this that Team Con wants. “BRITNEY LOOKS CRAZY!!!111111”

she literally doesn’t. You mean to tell me you’re glammed up 24/7 and doing professional choreography? You don’t just get up sometimes and start dancing when no ones around? Give me a break.

comments like this is the same **** that Britney endured in 2007. Paparazzi and the GP attacking her because she “looks crazy”. Log off, boo :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Um… okay I totally support Britney and support the free Britney movement and I hate her team. She is my queen… literally attacking me because im generally just saying…that these videos just seem strange? I have no problem with her not being “glammed up” that’s not the point im making.   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Um… okay I totally support Britney and support the free Britney movement and I hate her team. She is my queen… literally attacking me because im generally just saying…that these videos just seem strange? I have no problem with her not being “glammed up” that’s not the point im making.   

It's not you. These videos ARE strange. Britney can be quirky and goofy and still be perfectly normal and healthy, just like.. the Britney that all of us fell in love with from 1999-2005. This is by all accounts a different person. Yet we can still be loyal fans while also being real about her current state.

• Like 3
On 5/27/2021 at 7:44 AM, Z_Phoenix20 said:

I love her to death I’m sorry but her posts lately have been so cringe.  Spinning around in circles, spazzing out.   anyone else feel worried for her??

Her content is very odd right? I thought it was just me, but I just cant find the cuteness, creativity or whatever others find in what she posts.

In other subject, people can question things and not be haters. That is cult thinking. How dare you question what someone does? Well, how dare you not? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Her content is just odd right? I thought it was just me, but I just cant find the cuteness or whatever in what she posts 

In my last post I commented on her in the catwoman suit and how refreshing it was that the video wasn't all choppy and actually synced up to the music. This video is so transparent that you can tell Team Con is slipping.

If you're looking at this from the standpoint of "gosh darnit why would Britney upload such a weird video?", then Team Con did their job. But if you actually take it past face value, you can clearly tell that the woman in this video, who is nailing the dance moves she made up just for fun and is easily mouthing all of the lyrics with precision, would never post a video where it skips to different parts so that she looks manic. I don't pretend to know her condition, but if you take the post with a grain of salt and just focus on what she's actually doing, she seems healthy, engaged, and happy. The fact that her team took something like that and edited in a way to make her look deranged is disgusting

real housewives shannon beador GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

In my last post I commented on her in the catwoman suit and how refreshing it was that the video wasn't all choppy and actually synced up to the music. This video is so transparent that you can tell Team Con is slipping.

If you're looking at this from the standpoint of "gosh darnit why would Britney upload such a weird video?", then Team Con did their job. But if you actually take it past face value, you can clearly tell that the woman in this video, who is nailing the dance moves she made up just for fun and is easily mouthing all of the lyrics with precision, would never post a video where it skips to different parts so that she looks manic. I don't pretend to know her condition, but if you take the post with a grain of salt and just focus on what she's actually doing, she seems healthy, engaged, and happy. The fact that her team took something like that and edited in a way to make her look deranged is disgusting

real housewives shannon beador GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I get it and I agree, and yes, I think they are purposefully releasing clips and pictures to make her look crazy or disheveled. And I totally support the fact that nothing should be taken at face value. What I was talking about is how some fans (and I think it happens in every fan base, honestly) are so consumed by the projections they place upon their idol that they take a question as an offense. For example, many people asked when Framing Britney came out "how could this happen for so long without anybody really noticing?" and I think that the "how dare you question" mentality of some, was one of the reasons why. To be honest, it was very obvious. Her awkwardness, the whole situation (as the girl from Glee perfectly put it, it was almost eerie, which I think is a term that desdcribes how I have felt with everything surrounding her for a long time.) But if one ever said"she looks lost there" a bunch of fans would jump and be like "how dare you, what do you want from her?" so, that was my comment referring to more than anything else. Thanks for answering. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I get it and I agree, and yes, I think they are purposefully releasing clips and pictures to make her look crazy or disheveled. And I totally support the fact that nothing should be taken at face value. What I was talking about is how some fans (and I think it happens in every fan base, honestly) are so consumed by the projections they place upon their idol that they take a question as an offense. For example, many people asked when Framing Britney came out "how could this happen for so long without anybody really noticing?" and I thi k that "how dare you question" mentality of some was one of the reasons why. To be honest, it was very obvious. Her awkwardness, the whole situation (as the girl from Glee perfectly put it, it was almost eerie, which I think is a term that desdcribes how I have felt with everything surrounding her for a long time.) But if one ever said"she looks lost there" a bunch of fans would jump and be like "how dare you, what do you want from her?" so, that was my comment referring too more than anything else. Thanks for answering. 

All great points! You are so right - nobody wanted to question Britney's awkwardness for fear of acting like they were coming for her, when really people were coming for her team and acting out of concern. But it's only recently that the documentary flipped the narrative so that the general public realized that whatever issues Britney may have, she's still being taken advantage of, and that discussion shouldn't end just because she's apparently in the "safe hands" of her father/sAVioR :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

All great points! You are so right - nobody wanted to question Britney's awkwardness for fear of acting like they were coming for her, when really people were coming for her team and acting out of concern. But it's only recently that the documentary flipped the narrative so that the general public realized that whatever issues Britney may have, she's still being taken advantage of, and that discussion shouldn't end just because she's apparently in the "safe hands" of her father/sAVioR :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Exactly! Thanks so much for your input, I totally agree. High fiveHigh Five Will Smith GIF

• Love 1