Katy Perry's "Electric" fails to chart on the Billboard Hot 100

Slayer

The katy Stan is tone deaf. Coming for britney and not understanding her situation. The nerve. 

I think the issue with katy is her weird identity. Shes kinda in limbo. She needs a refresh and a new sound. I really think if she's smart she can come back bigger than ever. We all stand to gain from good music.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Pressed? American Idol is a flip boo 5 million viewers is nothing the show used to produce actual stars and was a ratings powerhouse in its day! Katy on the other had is a flop chile so deal with it!

This is so funny to say AI had low ratings. Like their viewership is way more consistent than the Grammy's and BBMA, despite the claim of bts stans their faves were used for views. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Not surprising. I mean is anyone still checking for her anymore besides a handful of stans? I mean, I don’t follow her much anymore, but to me it doesn’t seem like she was expecting this to be a big hit. It sounds like a reject from one of her albums, so she probably just handed it to them and collected a check. 

but it does kinda make Ooh la la looks like a smash. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

The katy Stan is tone deaf. Coming for britney and not understanding her situation. The nerve. 

I think the issue with katy is her weird identity. Shes kinda in limbo. She needs a refresh and a new sound. I really think if she's smart she can come back bigger than ever. We all stand to gain from good music.

Britney stans are tone deaf to dedicate a thread just to humiliate Katy, like your fandom's values (already) hit rock bottom.

I'm not the kind of person who'll spread out hurtful and insensitive comments unless all of y'all are drawing out of the line.

Now how it feels your fave is getting attacked? Eye for an eye. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Judgemental, not surprising for a Britney fan but whatever. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Coming from the Clown that was being disgusting about Britney's current situation? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Wouldn't expect anything less from a fan of someone who mocks people's mental health.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Coming from the Clown that was being disgusting about Britney's current situation? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Wouldn't expect anything less from a fan of someone who mocks people's mental health.

You forgot WAS. It is so funny to assume I am disgusted with Britney's situation while her fans, like you, are making distasteful comments and thread towards Katy as a past time while waiting for her trial.  

Couldn't expect less from someone who openly advocate equality of human rights, yet here you are making this kind of thread.

You'd never seen me creating a dedicated thread of an artist I despise or I don't like because I respect them and it's just not right. 

I don't know about you, but the hypocrisy is written all over your face. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I guess we will see how her career turns out. 

1 minute ago, ALBAVEASP said:

You forgot WAS. It is so funny to assume I am disgusted with Britney's situation while her fans, like you, are making distasteful comments and thread towards Katy as a past time while waiting for her trial.  

Couldn't expect less from someone who openly advocate equality of human rights, yet here you are making this kind of thread.

You'd never seen me creating a dedicated thread of an artist I despise or I don't like because I respect them and it's just not right. 

I don't know about you, but the hypocrisy is written all over your face. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

You guys come for her mental health. Sick if you ask me. If you have to sink this low I wonder about your ability to feel secure in your favs career. Don't generalize us either.a lot of us are here for britney we don't care about her success we just love her music.

Someone idk if it's you talking about an eye for an eye. She came for britney first. Gtfo with that nonsense. You talk **** about someone's mental health you're free game to anyone else.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

You guys come for her mental health. Sick if you ask me. If you have to sink this low I wonder about your ability to feel secure in your favs career. Don't generalize us either.a lot of us are here for britney we don't care about her success we just love her music.

Someone idk if it's you talking about an eye for an eye. She came for britney first. Gtfo with that nonsense. You talk **** about someone's mental health you're free game to anyone else.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

This @ALBAVEASP, don't act like it's the first time you're attacking Britney for things out of her control.

So because I want Britney to have basic human rights, i'm somehow hypocritical? I'm not seeing how this correlates with Katy. I'm sorry i'm not a fan of people who mock mental health on multiple occasions over a period of nearly 10 years.

I'd be embarrassed to admit I was a Katy stan, but here you are :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

4 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

Then report any of my comments making fan of Britney's mental health. Y'all keep mentioning "mental health" yet many of your co-fans are online bullies.

And to use your own words, she "came" for Britney first. It was long time ago and it's so stupid to hold on grudge in celebrities. Has anyone constantly bringing up Britney's fatphobic comments and child endangerment? No 'cause we moved on. 

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

This @ALBAVEASP, don't act like it's the first time you're attacking Britney for things out of her control.

So because I want Britney to have basic human rights, i'm somehow hypocritical? I'm not seeing how this correlates with Katy. I'm sorry i'm not a fan of people who mock mental health on multiple occasions over a period of nearly 10 years.

I'd be embarrassed to admit I was a Katy stan, but here you are :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm proud to be a KatyCat, and why wouldn't I? The girl has more empowerment songs than your fave's hands and feet's fingers could count. That helped me get through tough times.

43 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Then report any of my comments making fan of Britney's mental health. Y'all keep mentioning "mental health" yet many of your co-fans are online bullies.

And to use your own words, she "came" for Britney first. It was long time ago and it's so stupid to hold on grudge in celebrities. Has anyone constantly bringing up Britney's fatphobic comments and child endangerment? No 'cause we moved on. 

Yet here you are mentioning britney stans for discussing her on her forum. Like the mental gymnastics you have to do to justify your presence here. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

This is so funny to say AI had low ratings. Like their viewership is way more consistent than the Grammy's and BBMA, despite the claim of bts stans their faves were used for views. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

What does BTS have to do with my comment? AI had low ratings the show used to get quadruple that in its hey day! Everyone knows award shows are flopping in the ratings which has nothing to do with Katy putting out these flop singles boo!

The main issue I'm seeing isn't that her stuff is bad, it's just not catchy stuff by hit makers at the moment. She needs to go back to catchy fun pop tunes. The moment she tried to go all deep and have a message is when it all went wrong. People don't go to Katy for a message, they go for a good time. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block