Katy Perry's "Electric" fails to chart on the Billboard Hot 100

Slayer

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not me being the resident Katy, Olive, Billie, Taylor, Yoncé, Rihanna hater :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Excuse me, that's my title. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

In all seriousness, how do you go from having 6 #1 singles in one era, to having a new single promoting a major franchise that can't even break into the Bubbling Under Hot 100 ten years later? Where did Katy's stans go?

• Haha 2

I think it’s kinda weird how Katy suddenly just stopped being on top of the charts.

Sometimes I wonder what’s really happening behind the scenes. I know the Dr Luke’s case with Kesha had a lot of influence on Katy’s downfall, but I also believe that record labels and agencies just see artists as puppets. 
Once they considered Katy too old or not enough for the industry then they  just stopped promoting her. 
The fact that she is flopping is not only on her. 

At least she was able to make a lot of money during her good days 😅

18 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Right? Atleast the last time Katy had a hit was 2 years ago and not a 2012 A.D ago like Britney :bibliahh:

This comment in 2021 is laughable. If Britney released this same song with Pikachu today it would 100% chart. Not you drowning with the sinking Clowny ship. That was an understatement. You are sleeping at the bottom of the ocean at this point :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

She’s so boring and American Idol as a judges she’s lackluster! Sounds like she should focus more on the music or just be a judge for the paycheck and stop releasing flops!

Tell that to their more than 5 million TV viewers. I am pretty sure you haven't even listen to the single, so why even bother if it flopped? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This comment in 2021 is laughable. If Britney released this same song with Pikachu today it would 100% chart. Not you drowning with the sinking Clowny ship. That was an understatement. You are sleeping at the bottom of the ocean at this point :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Of course it will chart. Britney's voice sounds like Pokemon. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney at the same point in her career was dominating the charts with her SEVENTH album :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Katy stans stay embarrassing their fave :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Lol, why would I embarrassed my girl? She's the 8th top selling artist of 2010's with only TWO successful album and ONE flop record. She did that despite her short span of success. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CcddAlta said:

I think it’s kinda weird how Katy suddenly just stopped being on top of the charts.

Sometimes I wonder what’s really happening behind the scenes. I know the Dr Luke’s case with Kesha had a lot of influence on Katy’s downfall, but I also believe that record labels and agencies just see artists as puppets. 
Once they considered Katy too old or not enough for the industry then they  just stopped promoting her. 
The fact that she is flopping is not only on her. 

At least she was able to make a lot of money during her good days 😅

Unfortunately she’s at that age where the younger generation doesn’t vibe with her and the older generation just moved on from her. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Lol, why would I embarrassed my girl? She's the 8th top selling artist of 2010's with only TWO successful album and ONE flop record. She did that despite her short span of success. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Short span? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: one flop? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: idk for someone who was the 8th top selling artist of 2010’s Witness was a huge flop so idk which one flop album you’re talking about cause I’m counting two. Take the L and go visit her in Vegas where she’ll retire :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Short span? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: one flop? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: idk for someone who was the 8th top selling artist of 2010’s Witness was a huge flop so idk which one flop album you’re talking about cause I’m counting two. Take the L and go visit her in Vegas where she’ll retire :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It's not my responsibility to explain what I've just commented. BTW, thank you so much for reminding me that I could visit her. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

1 hour ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Tell that to their more than 5 million TV viewers. I am pretty sure you haven't even listen to the single, so why even bother if it flopped? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Pressed? American Idol is a flip boo 5 million viewers is nothing the show used to produce actual stars and was a ratings powerhouse in its day! Katy on the other had is a flop chile so deal with it!

• Like 1

I love how pressed Katy stans are.

They always claimed she was too good for Vegas and now she's struggeling to even enter the charts, miss Perry goes to Vegas. Really puts her fans into place.

She should have never mocked Britney with her mental health issues cause it seems that was around of her careze breaking point. The karma of GODDESS Spears.

Never

Mess

With

Britney

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block