Katy Perry's "Electric" fails to chart on the Billboard Hot 100

Slayer

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s a little too early to be overconfident :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 42ac41ca67aa542216e3e13c3fd82937.jpg

I wonder WHO'S spending the money though. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Spoiler

Not to brag, but Katy has $330 million net worth. She OWNS it, and has her NAME on it. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: Daisy Dove Hudson Bloom, you have a bright future coming. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

It was fun seeing karma acting up on her these past years but now I’m a bit sad for her? It’s just getting worse and worse every minute. It won’t stop until her career fades away completely :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Screen-Shot-2016-06-30-at-11-43-13.jpg

Fades away completely?

The girl has more than 37 million monthly listeners on Spotify and more than 12 million daily views on Youtube. Karma what? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

I wonder WHO'S spending the money though. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

Not to brag, but Katy has $330 million net worth. She OWNS it, and has her NAME on it. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: Daisy Dove Hudson Bloom, you have a bright future coming. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Are you trying to make dumb comments and shade towards Britney about owning money? If so that’s pretty petty based on her current situation but I wouldn’t expect anything less from a Katy Clown.
Also we know Britney is worth well over $600m.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you trying to make dumb comments and shade towards Britney about owning money? If so that’s pretty petty based on her current situation but I wouldn’t expect anything less from a Katy Clown.
Also we know Britney is worth well over $600m.

Shade sounds more acceptable than directly hating towards other artists. Good for Britney she has that money. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Damn she's really flopping again??

It makes me wonder if people will even go to her residency,

I mean they are letting her flop hard.

She either needs to step up her game or just retire imo

She needs a rebrand but I think she has past that point. She has been coasting on cheesy looks and mediocre music since 2013. After prism she really should have went in a totally different direction music and style wise. And going blonde was the wrong choice. Trust me

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

She needs a rebrand but I think she has past that point. She has been coasting on cheesy looks and mediocre music since 2013. After prism she really should have went in a totally different direction music and style wise. And going blonde was the wrong choice. Trust me

Totally agree.

I feel like she is still trying to be the "quirky" bubblegum popstar that she was before

but is failing miserably. She's almost 40 yet still has childish visuals and songs in her catalog.

I mean all the cotton candy bubblegum asthetic was cute when she was in her 20s but now as

an aging 37 yr old new mother, its just immature.

I feel like her core fan base outgrew her cause she never matured in her music.

I also think the reason why shes flopping is cause she doesnt have talent to back her up.

Like Lady Gaga for example:

She was flopping for a while with Artpop but made a HUGE comeback with A Star Is Born

and her Chromatica album because she has great vocals and acting skills.

I highly doubt Katy can act or release an album as good as Gaga's.

Her best days are behind her but we will always have Teenage Dream and Prism to love

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Totally agree.

I feel like she is still trying to be the "quirky" bubblegum popstar that she was before

but is failing miserably. She's almost 40 yet still has childish visuals and songs in her catalog.

I mean all the cotton candy bubblegum asthetic was cute when she was in her 20s but now as

an aging 37 yr old new mother, its just immature.

I feel like her core fan base outgrew her cause she never matured in her music.

I also think the reason why shes flopping is cause she doesnt have talent to back her up.

Like Lady Gaga for example:

She was flopping for a while with Artpop but made a HUGE comeback with A Star Is Born

and her Chromatica album because she has great vocals and acting skills.

I highly doubt Katy can act or release an album as good as Gaga's.

Her best days are behind her but we will always have Teenage Dream and Prism to love

This is so true. Gaga has proven herself over and over. She’s tryed different things, she’s explored different genres, and she has taken risks. The result was amazing. Those moves allowed her to showcase the true scope of her talent. As a result, she could position herself as a worthy artist.

At the same time Katy is just regurgitating what worked once in the past. There are no signs of artistic growth, there are no risks taken. She failed to evolve. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Samsung44 said:

This is so true. Gaga has proven herself over and over. She’s tryed different things, she’s explored different genres, and she has taken risks. The result was amazing. Those moves allowed her to showcase the true scope of her talent. As a result, she could position herself as a worthy artist.

At the same time Katy is just regurgitating what worked once in the past. There are no signs of artistic growth, there are no risks taken. She failed to evolve. 

Agree.

Lady Gaga has also more respect as an artist cause she's won an oscar, grammy's and so much more recognition.

I actually saw A Star Is Born for the first time this weekend and it was AMAZING!

She did so well in the role as Ally!

I dont think Katy could even come close to how well Gaga acted in the movie.

Also the reason why Katy doesnt have grammy's is because her music is generic and too bubblegum.

Gaga has done Jazz, Country, R&B and Pop in her career.

She has worked with Tony Bennett and other legends as well.

If Katy does want to keep making music, she needs to experiment and try new genres.

Maybe a One Of The Boys 2.0?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block