X17 video: conservatorship was supposed to end after few weeks

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and she still had two years to do that, and it the worst case, what, she would've had to pay and that's it. As I said, the guy at Jive Records knew her since the beginning. He would've absolutely preferred to give her more time, or find her the help she needed to produce a show or whatever, but keep her at his company than sue her and lose her. Or in the worst case, then just cut ties with her if she was so problematic, instead of keeping her against her will under the control of a conservatorship.

The thing is, in terms of her career, she didn't slack for a second. Even if at a much smaller scale, she did the M + M Tour in 2007, she released Blackout, which was recorded while she was pregnant and finished soon after she gave birth. She released the singles, as bad as GM and POM videos are, she still went and did them, and they were successful, and she was reportedly rehearsing for the third single, so it's like, there was no signs of her not willing to fulfill her obligations related to her career up to that point. There was no need of a conservatorship, not even for that.

Once more, as it's been said countless times, conservatorships weren't created to force people to work, or to fulfill contracts. Candidates to conservatorships are way past their working years, and if they aren't, they're so mentally incapable, the last thing they could do is work.

I agree and I've said in other threads that the Circus era happened way too soon. To send her on a world tour a year after she was sitting on the sidewalk, depressed, crying and surrounded by paps was so tasteless and I'm ashamed of myself for feeding the machine back the then 🙈🙈🙈

But her greedy family and managers couldn't stand the thought of her potentially losing all her money to fines and lawsuits. For them the dollar signs always came first.

The c-ship was always a trap and like the documentary said it never would've come  to that if she were a man. And it makes me livid that Lou Taylor, the corrupt and manipulative stalker, has succeeded in entering Britney's sphere!

• Love 5
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I agree and I've said in other threads that the Circus era happened way too soon. To send her on a world tour a year after she was sitting on the sidewalk, depressed, crying and surrounded by paps was so tasteless and I'm ashamed of myself for feeding the machine back the then 🙈🙈🙈

But her greedy family and managers couldn't stand the thought of her potentially losing all her money to fines and lawsuits. For them the dollar signs always came first.

The c-ship was always a trap and like the documentary said it never would've come  to that if she were a man. And it makes me livid that Lou Taylor, the corrupt and manipulative stalker, has succeeded in entering Britney's sphere!

Well said. 
It’s so messed up. The whole entire thing. 
:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

But look where they are now? This is going to blow up in their faces and they deserve it. 

• Love 2