X17 video: conservatorship was supposed to end after few weeks

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Am I the only one who feels like this "investigator" is a paid actress ?

Lycia Naff is an American dancer, actress, and journalist. She is best known as an actress for a two-episode role as Ensign Sonya Gomez on Star Trek: The Next Generation and for an appearance as a three-breasted s** worker in Total Recall.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

When this popped up on my recommended list on YouTube, I was curious about it, consider it said that it had only been up since yesterday. Then I clicked on it and became immediately creeped out by it. The fact that they went to such extremes and the fact most of those things are still in place to this day is beyond disgusting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

In the video she claims she works for OK Magazine? Right? 

I am about to say something that I feel everyone in the Exhale community should know:

Every US celebrity magazine/tabloid is owned by the same company (I am 99 percent sure that company is called AMI) except for People Magazine. This why Stories in OK or Star can sound very similar to each other.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

I am about to say something that I feel everyone in the Exhale community should know:

Every US celebrity magazine/tabloid is owned by the same company (I am 99 percent sure that company is called AMI) except for People Magazine. This why Stories in OK or Star can sound very similar to each other.

Just imagine, though, this supposed investigative reporter for OK Magazine has this info, even going as far as to say what intentions Jamie has for having Britney held at the hospital for 2 weeks after her 5150 is over. This is def more than "investigative journalism". She is also so animated. IDK. This is weird. ALL ALLEGED. 

Edited by jordeezy
35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

In the video she claims she works for OK Magazine? Right? 

In recent years she has worked as a journalist, writing for several newspapers and magazines, including People Magazine,[3] OK! Magazine, as well as holding a lengthy staff position at the Miami Herald.

Maybe once her acting career ended, she really went into "journalism" :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I really don't know, but her last acting gig listed on Wikipedia is precisely on 2008. Not even the X17 reporter seemed to know who she was

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is, if all the issue was Sam Lutfi, the restraining order was enough to keep him away. If he did something worse, why never pressed charges against him, to this day? 

I just feel that Britney's family lied about Lufti and the drugging claims are garbage.  Otherwise they would have tried to file for charges against him back in 2008.

I just feel this is all because of Britney's contractual obligations-that she did not fulfill them and it ended up hurting her, as her label never ever cared about her but rather the money that she brought in.  This is probably the real reason the put the conservatorship over her, to cut out all those people and get her to work.

Yes, the media is trash but Britney simply made a mistake with her contract back in 2004-2005.  She either should re-negotiated her contract for advantages clauses considering all the success she already brought Jive or leave her label to maybe start her own (and move away from Los Angeles, considering she was already aware of the terrible media scrutiny)

If she's getting more royalties now because of her post-2004 career, that's good, but she's still not able to leave the spotlight/scrutiny.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

I just feel that Britney's family lied about Lufti and the drugging claims are garbage.  Otherwise they would have tried to file for charges against him back in 2008.

I just feel this is all because of Britney's contractual obligations-that she did not fulfill them and it ended up hurting her, as her label never ever cared about her but rather the money that she brought in.  This is probably the real reason the put the conservatorship over her, to cut out all those people and get her to work.

Yes, the media is trash but Britney simply made a mistake with her contract back in 2004-2005.  She either should re-negotiated her contract for advantages clauses considering all the success she already brought Jive or leave her label to maybe start her own (and move away from Los Angeles, considering she was already aware of the terrible media scrutiny)

If she's getting more royalties now because of her post-2004 career, that's good, but she's still not able to leave the spotlight/scrutiny.

but what contractual obligations she didn't fulfill? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: She had just released Blackout a few months prior, she was about to release a new single, even new perfumes were released around that time (Believe, Curious Heart)

Barry Weiss from Jive Records seemed to have had a good relationship with Britney, and at least he sounded like he really cared about her.

When testifying on the Lutfi trial he said:

“There was no manager involved,” Weiss said. “She was estranged from her family. I felt I was a lifeline for her. She was texting me constantly from her cellphone.

Weiss said that he had known Spears since she was 16 when he signed her for a contract with Jive Records.

“She’s a superstar, a household name in every country in the world,” Weiss said.

On cross-examination by Lutfi’s attorney, Weiss said Spears’ current contract requires one more album. Weiss said he has been in talks to persuade Spears to join him at his new label.

“It would be nice to be back together, if that happened,” he said.

(that was in 2012, hence the "one more album" on her contract) 

4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I do agree that the conservatorship was used to get her back to work. Disgusting really. She needed love and support. A real break. Therapy.

But Jamie, Andrew Wallet, LT, Larry and their lawyers hit the jackpot with her legal situation. 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but what contractual obligations she didn't fulfill? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: She had just released Blackout a few months prior, she was about to release a new single, even new perfumes were released around that time (Believe, Curious Heart)

Barry Weiss from Jive Records seemed to have had a good relationship with Britney, and at least he sounded like he really cared about her.

When testifying on the Lutfi trial he said:

(that was in 2012, hence the "one more album" on her contract) 

Blackout came out after a 4-year gap and in 'Inside the Dream' is was mentioned that she was obligated to tour by late 2009 the latest I think or else pay a huge fine for breaching of contract, allegedly it would have cost her her whole fortune. By 2008 she hadn't been on tour for four years.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Blackout came out after a 4-year gap and in 'Inside the Dream' is was mentioned that she was obligated to tour by late 2009 the latest I think or else pay a huge fine for breaching of contract, allegedly it would have cost her her whole fortune. By 2008 she hadn't been on tour for four years.

and she still had two years to do that, and it the worst case, what, she would've had to pay and that's it. As I said, the guy at Jive Records knew her since the beginning. He would've absolutely preferred to give her more time, or find her the help she needed to produce a show or whatever, but keep her at his company than sue her and lose her. Or in the worst case, then just cut ties with her if she was so problematic, instead of keeping her against her will under the control of a conservatorship.

The thing is, in terms of her career, she didn't slack for a second. Even if at a much smaller scale, she did the M + M Tour in 2007, she released Blackout, which was recorded while she was pregnant and finished soon after she gave birth. She released the singles, as bad as GM and POM videos are, she still went and did them, and they were successful, and she was reportedly rehearsing for the third single, so it's like, there was no signs of her not willing to fulfill her obligations related to her career up to that point. There was no need of a conservatorship, not even for that.

Once more, as it's been said countless times, conservatorships weren't created to force people to work, or to fulfill contracts. Candidates to conservatorships are way past their working years, and if they aren't, they're so mentally incapable, the last thing they could do is work.

• Love 2
  • Like 3